What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spill your secrets!

StormChaser

First Grade
* I hate my bf's mum.
* Sometimes I deliberately state the opposite of what I think just to start arguments with people.
* I've had a lesbo dream about my bestie and it disturbs me greatly!
* Sometimes I listen to country music
* I have e-crushes on at least four people in this place.
* If it's just not happening for me I fake it to speed things up.

That's about all I wanna share atm, spill some of yours or I'll look like a dick!:sarcasm:

Apey

Staff member

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I have a variety of that disease Stormy - I don't necessarily state the opposite of what I think but sometimes I'll deliberately take a position up opposite to what the other person is arguing.

Garts

Bench
I have a picture of Timmah which I masturbate to each night before bed.

I feel so much better getting that off my chest.

perverse

Referee
* There is a very precise point on my body that, if you caress correctly, makes me piss. Not like, total involuntarily loss of bladder control, but certainly a strengthened urge to go. You'd be surprised at how handy a piss button can be. It is a little odd, though, i'll admit.
* I sit and lean to the side when wiping. It seems like a more than adequate technique, i get far more spreadage than even seems necessary to complete the task. One of my best mates dropped a knowledge bomb on me when he explained that he actually stands up and squats to wipe... and the unusual thing was that there were others that concurred. They tried to convince me they didn't get adequate access in the scenario i provided. The f**k? I get good clean wipes, and i have no need to stand. Call me lazy i guess?
* Nutri-Grain and strawberry Nesquick is f**king amazing. I usually reserve this knowledge for a chosen few. enjoy.
* I f**king love karaoke... but only after I've had a few litres of courage juice first. I just love singing in general, actually... and often sing as though no-one can hear me, even though they can, which is generally just unlucky for them I guess. You should hear me do Prisoner of Society. lol.
* I farted in an elevator once. I actually felt pretty bad about it. It was on the way out and everything, a totally involuntary little parting gift.

ok, really scraping the barrel now.

perverse

Referee
* Another confession i have to make is that i sneak in here late at night, creep in underneath Stormy and make lewd posts whilst she's asleep... and take photos. here's tonights funtastic almost-not-sure-if-this-is-forum-rape adventure!

roflforum.jpg

hot.

Johns Magic

Referee
* There is a very precise point on my body that, if you caress correctly, makes me piss. Not like, total involuntarily loss of bladder control, but certainly a strengthened urge to go. You'd be surprised at how handy a piss button can be. It is a little odd, though, i'll admit.

Haha, I have the same thing....not exactly sure how I found it.

perverse

Referee
Haha, I have the same thing....not exactly sure how I found it.
hahaha, i am so glad someone came in and broke the tension on that one in a positive manner. that one was a speculator as far as reception went.

it is f**king weird, though. haha. can't remember how i found mine, either. it just was, one day.

Apey

Staff member
* I sit and lean to the side when wiping. It seems like a more than adequate technique, i get far more spreadage than even seems necessary to complete the task. One of my best mates dropped a knowledge bomb on me when he explained that he actually stands up and squats to wipe... and the unusual thing was that there were others that concurred. They tried to convince me they didn't get adequate access in the scenario i provided. The f**k? I get good clean wipes, and i have no need to stand. Call me lazy i guess?

I do the lean... and the stand up also on occasion... don't feel the need to squat though, lol

Monk

Referee
f**k where to begin...

* If something is on my mind like really bad, and i want to forget it, i can, just like that. It's magic as f**k.
* I just touched random parts of my body to see if i had a pee button
* I actually have the loudest voice and i can't whisper to save my own life.
* I am really paranoid about having bad breath.
* Secret Crush on Kiki, originated back in Old MSN convos with Dutchy, Dean and Kungl.
* Used to imagine FFB people as LOTR characters before i had them on facebook (GKD was Gimli...)

Monk

Referee
I lie. A lot. And am very good at it.

I am a very very very good liar.
But i rarely lie. As far as i'm concerned it just makes more trouble for me.
Actually got 7 of my mates on detention in primary school one time, because they were sh*t at touch and it was my turn to have them on my team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I am a very very very good liar.
But i rarely lie. As far as i'm concerned it just makes more trouble for me.
Actually got 7 of my mates on detention in primary school one time, because they were sh*t at touch and it was my turn to have them on my team.

Yah, I know what you mean. I have this uncanny luck whereby I'll say something blatantly untrue, and the cosmos will find a way to MAKE it true. Seriously. I never get in trouble for my lies.

I'm scared. Honestly - I've become very good at it and cannot stop.

adamkungl

Immortal

:lol: quality

I sometimes start with a lean but then stand up :sarcasm:

* I f**king love karaoke... but only after I've had a few litres of courage juice first. I just love singing in general, actually... and often sing as though no-one can hear me, even though they can, which is generally just unlucky for them I guess. You should hear me do Prisoner of Society. lol.

Drunk karaoke is awesome. no way i'd do it sober though

* I just touched random parts of my body to see if i had a pee button

:lol: nice