What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spill your secrets!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Had me this bad boy when I was a kid.

Street+Shark+Biker+Mice+002.jpg

perverse

Referee
oh my, Street Sharks. nice. also contributing.

chip_n_dale_rescue_rangers-show.jpg

i don' give a f**k if i sound like my old man, cartoons were f**king heaps better back in our day. the sh*t kids watch these days is f**ked. except Dora the Explorer. im down with Dora. that show is hilarious, and here is proof for non-believers. my only disclaimer is that it may only work under the influence.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Haha, Rocko's Modern Life... loved that so much. Ren & Stimpy too.

Eh probably harder to find one I didn't like.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You f**king youngins......

The flintstones, scooby doo, shazam,space ghost.

These were cartoons, the square thing, and the stimy thing are tripe.

f**kkkk you guys suck

Red Bear

Referee
Rocco's modern life was quality, infact kids shows in general were much better in the 90's than now.

Have flicked on ABC2/3 when channel surfing, that sh*t is f**ked. Unlucky kids

perverse

Referee
You f**king youngins......

The flintstones, scooby doo, shazam,space ghost.

These were cartoons, the square thing, and the stimy thing are tripe.

f**kkkk you guys suck
had these and loved them too. cartoon network, etc.

how about:

jonny_quest_logo.jpg

or a fav of mine:

yogi_bear.jpg

and of course all the classics in the Warner Bros universe, too. i have a deep appreciation for all of these and more for sure.

Hutty1986

Immortal
This thread is well wicked
I have a few..
* I stand up when wiping, but my girlfriend thinks it's really really weird. having read a few posts in here, it makes me feel better
* I am a qualified sports journalist, but having had a complete w*nker of an editor in my first gig out of uni, I'm not sure if I'll ever go back
* I spat on a incredibly loud, obnoxious QLD fan at SOO III in 2008 and got into a massive fight. I still regret it today, but I had about 12 beers beforehand so wasn't thinking too clearly.
* I never really embraced living on campus at uni and now I wish I did!!

adamkungl

Immortal
Ok. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. Is stand-wiping normal? Maybe a poll?

I'm a standing wiper. I occasionally start with a lean-wipe if it's a particularly messy grog bog, but when it comes down to it i'll always be a stander.

Latest posts