What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spill your secrets!

Apey

Staff member
You will have a wet dream if you dont remove the back log yourself.

Try not having secks or helping yourself for say 10 days GKD and see what happens.

And don't wear pants to bed :lol:

I hadn't had a 'proper' one until not too long ago tbh.

Big Pete

Referee
power rangers blow goats

ninja turtles kicked arse

Amen. Back in kindy me and my two mates all had our favourite shows. I was a Turtles man (Raph was the best, except in the video games where he blew chunks), the other was a Batman fan (he'd even wear a Batman cape to uni somedays, now he's some trendy graphic designer) and the other was a Power Rangers fan (who could do a dead on impression of the putties).

Speaking of taking parents to see terrible movies...I took my nana to go see the Pokemon movie.

I think she disowned me that day, especially when the first 10 mins was made up of just the monsters themselves.

Also there was nothing more 90's than A-Maze-ing and the Ferals.

...except for Street Sharks.

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Best 90's kids show was Round The Twist, first two seasons. And The Ferals was quality.

Used to watch A-maze-ing also, laughed when the MC for the first Ashes test last year was former host James Sherry

Johns Magic

Referee
I remember in primary school when the teachers would make us watch Round The Twist on video during lunchtimes on rainy days.

It was sh*thouse.

da f**k is this sh*t

Power Rangers is one of the greatest series ever

one of TV's greatest moments was when the green ranger Tommy turned from evil to good

somethin' wrong with you people

Dani

Immortal
Best 90's kids show was Round The Twist, first two seasons. And The Ferals was quality.

Used to watch A-maze-ing also, laughed when the MC for the first Ashes test last year was former host James Sherry

James Sherry was Storms ground announcer for a few seasons. Rather hilarious tbh.

Noa

First Grade
Back on topic, my wife has been in Sydney for 5 months meanwhile I have been living like a hippie in Nimbin.

Luckily she's back in 2 months....my lungs are f**ked.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
James Sherry was Storms ground announcer for a few seasons. Rather hilarious tbh.
They should've set-up a maze at one end of Olympic Park tbh. Would've been awesome.

Noa

First Grade
Catchy jingle though,

Have you ever,
ever felt like this.....
With strange things happening,
are you going round the twist.

Knightmare

Coach
Back in Year 1 our class and the other Year 1 class would combine in the afternoon and watch 'Liftoff'. That show was trippy as f**k!

Red Bear

Referee

I thought I was the only one!

f**k that show was sh*te.
Blasphemy!

rediscovered on the couch, hungover as anything on ABC a bit over a year ago still a decent show (if cheesy late 80's/early 90's vibe)

Used to watch Lift Off as well but cant remember much of it

Latest posts