What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spill your secrets!

perverse

Referee
Talk about high standards... don't worry everyone, you all feature in mine.

You don't win friends with that salad, Halla.

Hallatia

Referee
Talk about high standards... don't worry everyone, you all feature in mine.

You don't win friends with that salad, Halla.
hey, it's not me. I love the guys here, it is just my psyche that is really shallow... and prefers the girls here...:sarcasm:

Hallatia

Referee
I only said maybe because I don't actually know what you look like, but I imagine it is some sort of adonis

Packy

Bench
I pee sitting down all the time. Stems from when I was quite unwell and basically couldn't stand and pee. Now it's stuck. Added bonus of womenz never complaining that i miss.

I Absolutely have to shower after sh*tting. If I can't for whatever reason I feel stanky.

I have drugged my wife. She asked for panadine forte, I gave her Xanax. Good night. No more nagging.

Apey

Staff member
I can only sh*t topless.

yep, pretty similar here, taking my shirt off when I poop is a part of the routine as much as putting the seat down first or wiping my ass afterwards is..

Hallatia

Referee
Oh Mr Angry, I have been away too long, I forgot you counted as one of the guys here, you feature in all my dreams which involve action with another girl ...

Joker's Wild

Coach
he? None of the guys here are attractive enough to feature in my dreams... (except for maybe you Twizz;-))

Oi!

Oh I get it, you dont wanna make the other guys here jealous so you included me in the "guys" generalisation. We both know the truth though...;-)

Secrets:

- I have played lower grade footy for an NRL team that is not the Knights
- I hate Vegemite
- I once made love to a ranga

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
- I can never put the seat down when I crap. If I do, I feel like I am going to piss on the floor while dropping my load.
- If you went to Green Point Christian College in 2002 and remember coming in one Monday morning to find the oval covered in tyre marks from someone doing doughnuts- I know exactly who put them there. ;-)
- I often drink beer in the shower, especially if I am about to go out. You feel like royalty with the hot water gushing down your back while you sink a brew.
- The movie poster of Demi Moore in 'Striptease' did nothing for me, but the first time I saw the movie poster for 'Stealing Beauty' as an 11 year old, I got an instant chubby.

Skinner

Coach
I often drink beer in the shower, especially if I am about to go out. You feel like royalty with the hot water gushing down your back while you sink a brew.

You know, I seriously want to try that :shock:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so you know what water is then ?

I have a very modern shower thanks to my engineering skills, the water comes out with soap and shampoo already mixed in.

I'm off to see my patent attorney on Monday morning

Latest posts