What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spill your secrets!

perverse

Referee
I grew up during the peak years of the Power Rangers. never rated them at all, and would change channel/leave the TV in favour of watching them as a child.

whew, good to get that off my chest.

Monk

Referee
I grew up during the peak years of the Power Rangers. never rated them at all, and would change channel/leave the TV in favour of watching them as a child.

whew, good to get that off my chest.

does not compute.
I had all the Power Rangers merch, was f**king awesome.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I like to remind my kids they made me take them to the pr movie. Tjey are now embarrassed, but remember.

f**king terrible thing it was.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Mighty Morphing Power Rangers was the single worst "TV show" I can remember having the displeasure of seeing.

My god that crap was awful

Monk

Referee
Who-Remembers-Babar-1063271.jpg

Hallatia

Referee
I loved Power Rangers in the 90s, I can't watch more than 5 seconds of it now, it is really weird and gay, but that doesn't detract from its awesomeness in my childhood

That said, Power Rangers was one of the very few shows I was allowed to watch as a kid - my dad didn't like us watching tv, he would only let us watch things with fighting

Latest posts