What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spineless

Heres my side for Brisbane, depending on availability

1. Bula
2. Naden
3. Reilly
4. Keps
5. Scholari

6. Wakeham
7. Tim Smith

the usual forwards

bench: tuki and Simpkins.

It’s a “send the message side” and is also good for the fringies to know they will be given opportunities. No more favourites or sacred cows.

Tigerm

First Grade

1. Bula
2. Naden
3. Reilly
4. Keps
5. Scholari

6. Wakeham
7. Tim Smith

the usual forwards

bench:

Must include Tuki
I guess that’s why your not the coach :D :D :D

The season ain’t over yet, even though it looks like it:)

I guess that’s why your not the coach :D :D :D

The season ain’t over yet, even though it looks like it:)

This season is more over than the liberals in nsw.

Look at our record now 0-4 and then tell me there’s a problem with my side buster!

Do you want to lose forever?

If something is f**ked, I say change it. 😁

If I was coach, I’d say we would be coming at least 12th by now. Brooks would be playing for Salford. We’d have Patrick Herbert starting in June.

eyes up front-foot footy

We are delusional if we think our current backline and halves are up to it.

Mix it up now. Don’t do a Tim special and wait until the season has escaped us. Look when Laurie came on..too little too late.

Last edited:
When we flogged next weekend with Tim’s pork chops someone might ring the asylum and bail me out.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. If I’m going down, I’m staying on my feet until the final blow.

Ned Kelly

Juniors

1. Bula
2. Naden
3. Reilly
4. Keps
5. Scholari

6. Wakeham
7. Tim Smith

the usual forwards

bench: tuki and Simpkins.

It’s a “send the message side” and is also good for the fringies to know they will be given opportunities. No more favourites or sacred cows.
Bula won't be eligible to play first grade until half way through the season,

We are talking about Pascoe, lee etc.

That’s what I was thinking.

All spin and no substance.

So long as the media goes easy on us, the board will continue to bend us over.

These days Lee actually looks like he’s enjoying the fight that comes with losing.

I’m beginning to think he’s unwell.

Tigerm

First Grade
This season is more over than the liberals in nsw.

Look at our record now 0-4 and then tell me there’s a problem with my side buster!

Do you want to lose forever?

If something is f**ked, I say change it. 😁

If I was coach, I’d say we would be coming at least 12th by now. Brooks would be playing for Salford. We’d have Patrick Herbert starting in June.

eyes up front-foot footy

We are delusional if we think our current backline and halves are up to it.

Mix it up now. Don’t do a Tim special and wait until the season has escaped us. Look when Laurie came on..too little too late.
“If I was coach”, I humbly refer to my “I guess that’s why you’re not the coach” as exhibit “A”. :D :D ;)

“If I was coach”, I humbly refer to my “I guess that’s why you’re not the coach” as exhibit “A”. :D :D ;)

Yeah, I’m not thinking straight anymore.

I submit a backline of mostly reserve graders and people who are not eligible, sing the merits of Herbert and it barely raises an eyebrow here. That’s how bad things are.

Lee has lost the plot with his “keep smiling” and “nothing to see here” policy of lies and deceit.

Promises not worth hearing.

The rest of the board are a disgrace, failure enablers, dribblers and locker licking flogs.

Everything that wests guy said to our sponsors was spot on.

I’m filthy and I can’t get over it.

If anyone has any practical and realistic ways out of this mess, let us all know. I’d take BJ back at this point.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Yeah, I’m not thinking straight anymore.

I submit a backline of mostly reserve graders and people who are not eligible, sing the merits of Herbert and it barely raises an eyebrow here. That’s how bad things are.

Lee has lost the plot with his “keep smiling” and “nothing to see here” policy of lies and deceit.

Promises not worth hearing.

The rest of the board are a disgrace, failure enablers, dribblers and locker licking flogs.

Everything that wests guy said to our sponsors was spot on.

I’m filthy and I can’t get over it.

If anyone has any practical and realistic ways out of this mess, let us all know. I’d take BJ back at this point.
Just remember, while we are losing, its only a game. :D :D :D

Just remember, while we are losing, its only a game. :D :D :D

My only limit is that I can’t wish a loss on the players. Line in the sand. Everything else is fair game.

And nothing I say about our scumbag, greedy, arrogant, selfish shitheaded board is to be taken personally about them.

Moronic, mindless imbeciles intent on murdering this club for their own egos.

And we pay them a kings ransom for it.

Now Lee is a great lawyer, I am sure, but he needs to stop using the club as a plaything for when he’s not suing some asshole insurance company.

Last edited:

Sphagnum

Coach
I know as a non tigers fan my opinion may not be welcome here but the problems at the tigers all stem from a lack of accountability. Nobody cares what happens internally because there are no repercussions.

at least there are some recruits this year that take pride in their efforts and try hard to deliver results (api, Bateman, papali’i, wakeham, Staines, Naden) but the guys who have been around for awhile just don’t care.

how is brooks not in reserve grade already this year? Does absolutely f**kall and is being paid plenty. The “he is a young man so it’s unfair to dump the burden on him” excuse should have died 5 years ago. You can’t win games when your half back does nothing.

look at the first try they scored the other day. Bateman and papali’i attacked the right edge while brooks was on the other side of the field and without him there killing the move, they strolled over. Bateman probably saw he wasn’t there to pass it into the ground or over the sideline and that’s why he went at the defense.

it will surely end eventually and the team will start playing footy you fans can be proud of. In the meantime they have some pretty glaring problems that have to be addressed pronto before the new recruits decide to stop caring/trying too.

Tigerm

First Grade
I know as a non tigers fan my opinion may not be welcome here but the problems at the tigers all stem from a lack of accountability. Nobody cares what happens internally because there are no repercussions.

at least there are some recruits this year that take pride in their efforts and try hard to deliver results (api, Bateman, papali’i, wakeham, Staines, Naden) but the guys who have been around for awhile just don’t care.

how is brooks not in reserve grade already this year? Does absolutely f**kall and is being paid plenty. The “he is a young man so it’s unfair to dump the burden on him” excuse should have died 5 years ago. You can’t win games when your half back does nothing.

look at the first try they scored the other day. Bateman and papali’i attacked the right edge while brooks was on the other side of the field and without him there killing the move, they strolled over. Bateman probably saw he wasn’t there to pass it into the ground or over the sideline and that’s why he went at the defense.

it will surely end eventually and the team will start playing footy you fans can be proud of. In the meantime they have some pretty glaring problems that have to be addressed pronto before the new recruits decide to stop caring/trying too.
It seems only the fans understand your points:(

Latest posts