What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler: Anyone thinking......

The Colonel

Immortal
That Sandow and a couple of centres will turn the club around are deadset kidding themselves. Clean out is required of the highest order.....

Dragons are the benchmark and they haven't even made it to halftime and they are getting pantsed. Sure, they are completing their sets but their is no commitment to defence in the slightest.

The club need to make a serious commitment to moving ahead and look at some clubs ho have basically started their recruitemnt at the lower levels and re-built from there.

The Academy is pretty much a good start, but we have had five coaches in a similar amount of years yet we still see the same results time and again.

Pick the eyes out of all of the Under 20's teams, give them an opportunity at first grade and stick with them over 12-18 months and develop a team around a few senior players.

The current mob, 1-17 are basically a f**king rabble and few are deserved of a first grade jumper.

Parra Pride

Referee
Billy Rogers needs to pull his finger out in the second half, his moral support play has been well below par.

Gronk

Staff member
Wow I am out but have an iphone NRL app. It says that the Dragons had 100% of the ball in the 1st half and had 100% completion rate. Not hard to be 22-0.

I agree.
I know it seems a knee-jerk, but the bulk of the squad is very f**king average.
We've been found out this afternoon, most astute judges on here have seen it coming for a while now.
It will be a good indicator of SK's ability as to what happens for the rest of the season.
Im not that hopeful...

newmanj

Juniors
This is going to get much uglier this afternoon, with the amount of ball theyve had. Momentum means so much in todays game.

Im not too stressed. Whoever thought we were a chance today, should have a good long look at themselves. We were never going to trouble this side, at their home ground, without our best player. We will improve though over the rest of the season.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Storm result was a good indicator of how we'd go against the Dragons.

The NRL needs a few rule changes to limit teams dominating possession. At the moment it's grinding footy or nothing if you want to win games.

Except for some luck (cowboys, titans), we would be well & truly last on the table. Even the Warriors game it was edge of the seat stuff at the end of the game.

Jimmy Smooth

Juniors
just got a message from someone close to the club saying Sandow has signed with you guys. Havent got hard proof, but its pretty much locked up now.

Ratchy

Juniors
I think there is a good basis to work off like for example in the middle 4. Class players are lacked in the right places instead of the strugglers that are currently there.

hindy111

Post Whore
I bet my mate cofees for a month parra would score atleast 2 tries.I was never confident

Ratchy

Juniors
just got a message from someone close to the club saying Sandow has signed with you guys. Havent got hard proof, but its pretty much locked up now.

I got message on facebook earlier today from someone saying the same thing, just trying to find his source, I should flog a mates phone & call Sandow myself LOL

hindy111

Post Whore
Our only chance for this year is to move mcguire and hayne to the halves.Otherwise we have nothing in attack.
This is the most boring footy team in blue and gold i have seen in a long time

Wally21

Bench
Very very ordinary from our boys.

2 things are clear this arvo...

Soward should be 6 in SOO with perhaps Hornby at 7, (Pearce is more overrated than Anasta) and

Gould is just a massive, massive knob

Latest posts