What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Spoiler*** Broncos vs Raiders - IN GAME

azza

Juniors
Showing plenty of heart and ticker although some stupid plays are keeping the broncos in the game.

WHAT THE F**K is WRONG WITH THE VIDEO REFEREE - HOW MANY TIMES DO THEY WANT TO RORT US HOW WAS THAT WOOLFORD TRY NOT FOUR POINTS IF WE LOSE ON THAT BASIS IT IS A F**KING JOKE.

I really don't know whether we can hold on given the way we have gone in close games this year, I'm not going to get too excited but it is a top effort so far.

We should be up by more than 6.

How Mander ruled a no-try against Woolford is bizarre.

How good is our defence?!

Anonymous

Juniors
Video Refs-A good or Very, Very, Very BAD thing?

How clear was it that that was a try? What an absolutely disgraceful decision! If we lose by 6 or less I will spew.....

Top Raiders

Top Tackler - Ian Hindmarsh - 21
Most Hit-ups - Clinton Schifcofske - 12
Most Off-Loads - Luke Davico - 4

Others

Troy Thompson - 20 Tackles, 10 Hit-ups, 74 Meters

Bay56

First Grade
Half-time and its 12-6 to the Raiders ...

Two disallowed tries .... the first of which both fox commentators said was a definite 4 pointer ... only the video ref Tim Panda Bear could find a reason not. The second was touch and go, "simultaneous contact with the corner post" and "benefit of the doubt" would have said TRY but again Panda Bear says no .... we should change our name to the Roosters and both would have been chalked up as 4 pointers. STUFF YOU PANDA.

Overall the Raiders playing a brand of football I have not seen them play since 1994 ...... Elliot must have pulled out his coaching book finally realising that you are allowed to pass the ball more than once per takcle.

GO THE RAIDERS

HALFTIME STATS:
Penalties: Broncos 4 - Raiders 4
Possesssion: Broncos 47% - Raiders 53%
Completions: Broncos 17/24 - Raiders 14/22
Line breaks: Broncos 3 - Raiders 3
Offloads: Broncos 7 - Raiders 9
Missed tackles: Broncos 16 - Raiders 10
Errors: Broncos 8 - Raiders 8

Bay56

First Grade
Panda Bear wouldhave to be sacked on his decision not to allow the Woolford try .... I cant wait to hear his reasons why, and quite frankly I dont care what they are .... it was a TRY TRY TRY and nothing less.

Bay56

First Grade
Well they are coming out for the second half ... the first five minutes will be very important ... this is where we usually let the other team back in the game.

Bay56

First Grade
Devere scores and Simpleton does not even go to the video ref ... WHAT THE SH!T .... why didnt you do that with the Woolford try Simpkins .... WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP THESE REFS ARE !!!!

Bay56

First Grade
Kick in-goal by Rothery ... well done son ... now Elliot have the balls to keep him on for the remainder of the game.

Bay56

First Grade
Simpkins just gave us a penalty right in front (and not too soon) ... I almost fell of my seat ... 14-12 Raiders

azza

Juniors
You know I thought we were going to win this game... and then I remembered Bulgarelli was in our team

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
You know I thought we were going to win this game... and then I remembered Bulgarelli was in our team
Ditto azza.

In a close game you need the 50-50 decisions to go your way ... we've got buckleys chance of winning with Simpleton unless we do it real tough.

GO THE RAIDERS