What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Spoiler*** Broncos vs Raiders - IN GAME

azza

Juniors
CMON RAIDERS.... gee I shouldn't get too excited I am use to this team losing from a winning position

Bay56

First Grade
Well blow me down .... Panda Bear has given us one ... almost 50-50 but just never know with these video stuff-ups nowadays.

GO THE RAIDERS ... up to now I'm impressed with our renewed style of play.

Bay56

First Grade
Elliot may I make one small suggestion at this stage .... FRIGGIN TAKE OFF BOOGS ... tell him to go get an early shower or somethin !!!!

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
A win!

Damn, I was scheduled to be in Brisbane today, but got held up in Hong Kong. Still, I am in a good mood for the flight down tonight~!

Bay56

First Grade
GREAT WIN RAIDERS .... good onya Carroll ... you took all chance of Simpleton making an impression on the game in the late stages.

Now Elliot ... forget about the crap boring football that you are so accustom to ... lets play the "expansive" game every week.

AWESOME! SIMPLY AWESOME!

I cannot believe our defence.

The thing that sealed it for me was our defence right on half time. We had the game won anyway but they defended the tryline with their LIFE!

What about how they were jumping around and lifting up each other after the siren!

Ohhhh baby we're back.

Bay do you ever stop putting the boot into Elliot, even when we've just had the best win of the year? FFS get over yourself.

Bay56

First Grade
DITTO .

The defence at the death and the jubiliation of the players was something to behold .... something that has been missing most this season.

Mal Meninga

Bench
I can't believe the first time ever I tip against the raiders they come up with a performance like that!!!!!
Gritty performance!

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill tell ya what thou
how about that video ref?!
i thought both our disallowed were fine and the devere try was suspect

Bay56

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
Bay do you ever stop putting the boot into Elliot, even when we've just had the best win of the year? FFS get over yourself.
No, I mean yes ... no ..... whatever :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets drink and be merry !!!!

Latest posts