What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Spoiler*** Broncos vs Raiders - IN GAME

azza

Juniors
I tipped Canberra... normally I wouldn't have but had a feeling this round... could this be the turning point of our season? We still have work to do we are equal with Sharks and Knights. Interestingly no WIki no Monaghan but great stuff. :clap:

Anonymous

Juniors
What an effort. And it was exciting footy! The Raiders don't play exciting footy-Well they bloody well do now!

What a fantastic game!

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
ill tell ya what thou
how about that video ref?!
i thought both our disallowed were fine and the devere try was suspect

Spot on 69 .... we would have been bitching about those big time had we lost but IMO management should stll bitch .... Panda Bear should not be allowed to get away with such rubbish.

I'll agree with ya there Bay. ;-)

Apart from missing that simple tackle on Minto and giving one penalty away....... I hate to say it.......... Bulgarelli had a good game! :shock: :shock: :shock:

What was with Davico? He offloaded almost every hit-up! :lol:

I noticed that Carney got taken off when the going got tough. I can't really complain, we won, that's all that matters.

azza

Juniors
IMO we should stick with this adventurous play... it will get us further than the dummy half runs we came up with last year.

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
I Bleed Green said:
Bay do you ever stop putting the boot into Elliot, even when we've just had the best win of the year? FFS get over yourself.
No, I mean yes ... no ..... whatever :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets drink and be merry !!!!

Bay, I am on the champagne! :lol: :lol: And there is Absolut with lemon in the fridge for when the celebrating gets really serious!

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay56 said:
I Bleed Green said:
Bay do you ever stop putting the boot into Elliot, even when we've just had the best win of the year? FFS get over yourself.
No, I mean yes ... no ..... whatever :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets drink and be merry !!!!

Bay, I am on the champagne! :lol: :lol: And there is Absolut with lemon in the fridge for when the celebrating gets really serious!
Greeneyed I'm just getting through a 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon ... good drop .... HE HA \\:D/

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Raider_69 said:
ill tell ya what thou
how about that video ref?!
i thought both our disallowed were fine and the devere try was suspect

Spot on 69 .... we would have been bitching about those big time had we lost but IMO management should stll bitch .... Panda Bear should not be allowed to get away with such rubbish.

I totally agree. We should make an official complaint about the refereeing. Mander cost us the game last week and he could have cost us the game this week too.

hrundi99

First Grade
Me either.

I was the only one this week in my comp to tip them and I picked the round as a result.

8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
i contemplated not tipping them but i couldnt bring myself to do
and thank god!!
ill never 2nd guess them again

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh ok
f**k he was terrible
The graham no try i could understand although i though benifit of the doubt should have come into play but the Woolford one was a dead set try

greeneyed

First Grade
I liked the captain's reaction to the no try. It was something to the effect: "When it was ruled a no try I could have dropped down dead!"

ball boy

Bench
and on the raido thay said to him did you get a hand to it and he says yeah i got 2 hands to it :lol: