What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler: FNF Souths v Penrith

adamkungl

Immortal
Self proclaimed best pack in the NRL :lol:

sh*ttest club i've ever seen. I hate St Merge just as much but ffs at least they have some self respect.

cleary89

Coach
Don't rub it in guys....rub it in to Fein, but don't rub it into Souths fans in general...
Even though I'm partly a Panthers fan, I feel sorry for Rabbitohs fans, simply because not one team in the NRL would have survived the Panthers tonight.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Meth

Staff member
I was really hoping that we would position ourselves to draw the Panthers week 1 in the finals. I am not so sure now.

thommo4pm

Coach
Don't rub it in guys....rub it in to Fein, but don't rub it into Souths fans in general...
Even though I'm partly a Panthers fan, I feel sorry for Rabbitohs fans, simply because not one team in the NRL would have survived the Panthers tonight.

I disagree with that.

Souths were just deadset horrible.
They decided to play at the 60th minute mark, and put on 3 try's in 5 minutes.
Before that, they dropped the ball on the 1st tackle continuously, missed some woeful tackles, never moved up off the line.....Souths may as well have stayed in the sheds. They just completely dropped their bundle, and it was sad to watch for the Souths fans who turned up out here. I actually felt sorry for them.

Penrith also got the benefit of a few calls in that 1st half which lead directly to a couple of try's and ultimately Souths gave up.
They should be ashamed of themselves.

big country

Juniors
all i can say is - 20 PREMIERSHIPS!! WHEN YOUR CLUB COMES CLOSE THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK - UNTIL THEN STFU!!:lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
all i can say is - 20 PREMIERSHIPS!! WHEN YOUR CLUB COMES CLOSE THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK - UNTIL THEN STFU!!:lol:

Yes, but those 20 premierships would not have been of any comfort watching that rabble last night.....and basically killing off your season again.

big country

Juniors
Yes, but those 20 premierships would not have been of any comfort watching that rabble last night.....and basically killing off your season again.

ok, we had an off game - most teams do even with their full strenght team, a luxury we have been without all season, not to worry - 20 PREMIERSHIPS:lol:

Like i say to my souths mates. how many of those are in your lifetime? and how many when their was more then 4 or 6 teams in the comp?

big country

Juniors
:lol: Vintage souffs. Straight out of 2002 that performance was. Cellar dwellers forever.

lol - look who's talking - at least we have an important ingredient at our club called Supporters - i can count the number of Rooter supporters on one hand

thommo4pm

Coach
ok, we had an off game - most teams do even with their full strenght team, a luxury we have been without all season, not to worry - 20 PREMIERSHIPS:lol:

That wasn't an "off" game. I'm not sure how you would describe it.

To be fair, you've had an "off" last 40 years.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Well one things for sure......we can bank on the dragons to choke come semis time. They havent took a title in recent memory either. Tell that clown saints supporter you see on TV every time they score a try (only about twice per game!) to change that ridiculous sign of his ....GST Great ST George Team. 10 years with the same sign ,Its not even clever anymore. Maybe it should read GST....GOOONE SEMI'S TIME!!!

thommo4pm

Coach
Well one things for sure......we can bank on the dragons to choke come semis time. They havent took a title in recent memory either. Tell that clown saints supporter you see on TV every time they score a try (only about twice per game!) to change that ridiculous sign of his ....GST Great ST George Team. 10 years with the same sign ,Its not even clever anymore. Maybe it should read GST....GOOONE SEMI'S TIME!!!

Yeah I'll do that.
Tell somebody how to support their team, especially somebody who attends every game. :roll:
At least we get a chance to apparently "choke" in September, it's better than the entire season being a choke, like some other teams.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh dear. At least the Dragons can bank on making the semis regularly, you've made it once in the last two decades. Even then "choking"? Are we seriously still having a dig at them for choking? I'd rather make the finals regularly than be a complete, utter abject failure like the so-called pride of the league. Very few players in the red and green showed passion or pride in that jersey last night. I'd be worried about the direction of your club before worrying about the windpipe of the Dragons.

lol - look who's talking - at least we have an important ingredient at our club called Supporters - i can count the number of Rooter supporters on one hand
Interesting you say that. Biggest Souffs crowd in 2010 = 30,000 v Canterbury. Biggest Roosters crowd in 2010 = 38,000 v Saints.

Fail :)

innsaneink

Referee
Karma innsaneink - they got the two points a couple of weeks ago off a definite 'similar' pass remember? maybe not as bad but forward.
Doesnt make a difference to me....wel that game did.
But any game any team...how these passes still get through in this game is beyond me

Ladmate

Bench
Panthers were good, but Souths defense was really bad. Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Well us bunnies supporters have seen some tough times no doubt. And when they get beat....sure I get pissed. Unfortunately it seems like we have become the team that people love to hate. Because with Russ on board we have a higher profile, are in the market with a chance of signing most players who come off contract, have some great sponsorship agreements and dispite not winning a title in 38 years and only making the semis once in the last 20yrs still manage to have more Supporters.... thats people who put there money where their mouth is and become members, than any other club. All the bunnies haters come out when they lose with their smart arse comments. Well nothing we havent heard in the last 38 yrs you morons. Funny how when souths wins my phone is silent. But when the lose I get about A million texts.
Earlier on this decade we were not even in the comp. I went to watch them play the Maitland Pumpkin Pickers at maitland sports ground. Thats a real supporter! So throw all the barbs and insults you people want at the rabbits but we are on the up. Sure there are going to be some hiccups on the way but we are rising like a pheonix from the ashes of Newslimited conspiracy that bundled us out of the comp. Maybe not as quickly as we want but we will reach the top.
Not only are the Bunnies the pride of the league......But we are the ENVY on the League. In the words of the great Mike Muir.."You cant bring me down!"
Bunnies til i die.

Latest posts