What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*SPOILER* I can just see the media headlines now

badav

Bench
To the Bulldogs fans throwing bottles and stuff on the field. Absolutely disgraceful.

Well done d*ckheads.

Your just an idiot. Wasnt it dragons fans who spat at steve clark years ago?? Im surprised all they did was throw bottles on the field. Any teams fans would have done that.

badav

Bench
Why are people acting as though this decision was clearly wrong?

Jamie Soward was denied the chance to make a tackle... and he was in a position where he was more then capable of atleast slowing the player down, if not actually completing the tackle.

Right decision IMO. There have been worse tries disallowed this year.

I suggest you watch the game again, then comment.

nothing more needs to be said.

Kiki

First Grade
TBH I cant blame them. They had a victory taken away by the single worst piece of officitiating in the history of sport. You cant do that to people and expect them to sit there and take in the butt, they were outraged and action needs to be taken to ensure this doesnt happen again.

hahahahaha oh man. god some of you are drama queens.

it's just footy, chill out.

kruzin

Juniors
There's just no respect these days, so its quite normal to see morons do this thing. Steven Clark is a loser, was a bad game ref and a bad video ref, but still, there is NO EXCUSE FOR ABUSE AUSTRALIA.

Spoken by the kruzin Government, Queensland.

mattyg

Bench
my glassbottle nearly went through my wall, my mum naerly through a cusion through her tv....we've been the most behaved supporters at any game ever but that was one of the worst calls in history...i'm surprised the video ref was still aliveafter the game...this will go on for weeks to come....deadset cost us 2 points

ByRd

First Grade
I tried my hardest on the hill to stop people thrwoing sh!t but they had there minds made up, first the no try and then Sailor giving the dogs fans a "salute" (if you know what i mean) just put people over the edge, i hated seeing it and many others did too

mattyg

Bench
dragonz rulz...can i ask ou what you would do given you8r team was robbed of a match winning try in one of the biggest game of the season...no matter what anyone says, any teams fans woulda BLOWN up x 1000000 if they were robbed of 2 points like the dogs were tonight

mattyg

Bench
f**k off...no matter what team was robbed of the match blind like the dogs were tonight, sh*t woulda been thrown on the field...i can bet my life on it...the players are to be congratulated for controlling the crowd though despite their own frustrations...its quite clearly one of the worst calls seen...even the most anti-dogs fan in my manly-supporting brother was trying to calm my emotions by saying "dont worry matt, you's were robbed as"....yeah we were robbed, but the fans actions coulda been ALOT worse IMO....i basically destroyed my bedroom AND loungeroom with my mum...and we are the most far from violent people ever...if i was at the game....god help us

Anon

Bench
can i ask ou what you would do given you8r team was robbed of a match winning try in one of the biggest game of the season

We had what turned out to be a match winning try awarded against us in the 1999 grand final scored from a pass that was at least a metre forward. Games don't get much bigger than a grand final.

d3@t3h

Juniors
Main Entry: 1dis·grace
Pronunciation: di-'skrAs, dis-'grAs
Function: transitive verb
1 archaic : to humiliate by a superior showing
2 : to be a source of shame to
3 : to cause to lose favor or standing
4 : Bulldog supporters
5 : NRL Refs

innsaneink

Referee
worst call in 10 years...shame the video ref got home alive tbh
mattyg said:
my glassbottle nearly went through my wall, my mum naerly through a cusion through her tv....we've been the most behaved supporters at any game ever but that was one of the worst calls in history...i'm surprised the video ref was still aliveafter the game...this will go on for weeks to come....deadset cost us 2 points
mattyg said:
**k off...no matter what team was robbed of the match blind like the dogs were tonight, sh*t woulda been thrown on the field...i can bet my life on it...the players are to be congratulated for controlling the crowd though despite their own frustrations...its quite clearly one of the worst calls seen...even the most anti-dogs fan in my manly-supporting brother was trying to calm my emotions by saying "dont worry matt, you's were robbed as"....yeah we were robbed, but the fans actions coulda been ALOT worse IMO....i basically destroyed my bedroom AND loungeroom with my mum...and we are the most far from violent people ever...if i was at the game....god help us

:lol:

Well....you are the family club.

You have big big problems.

mattyg said:
god help us

I agree.

badav

Bench
Like - Dogs fans have forgotten how to say "Booo"?

Littering Australia.

Are you joking?? I know you come up with some ridiculous sh*t but have you forgotten whos teams fans threw coins onto the field.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
my glassbottle nearly went through my wall, my mum naerly through a cusion through her tv....we've been the most behaved supporters at any game ever
:lol: That's the problem. The Dogs best behaved will kill their TV over a dud call. Imagine what the lesser behaved do.

I tried my hardest on the hill to stop people thrwoing sh!t but they had there minds made up, first the no try and then Sailor giving the dogs fans a "salute" (if you know what i mean) just put people over the edge, i hated seeing it and many others did too
Mate, applaud your actions.
Didn't see the Sailor incident - but he should be carpeted if he did. Just like Tallis in Origin - total f*cktards.

dragonz rulz...can i ask ou what you would do given you8r team was robbed of a match winning try in one of the biggest game of the season...no matter what anyone says, any teams fans woulda BLOWN up x 1000000 if they were robbed of 2 points like the dogs were tonight
Biggest games of the season :lol: Finals, GF's, Origins, and Tests don't count?
You are still on top. Get over it.

And if you want an answer, ask Manly fans about 1995. Breached salary cap. 7 tackle try to win the game. Bozo and the Eagles fans copped it on the chin.

You tossers used it as an excuse to start another jihad!

Slackboy72

Coach
I can empathise. I don't know if I would of thrown my bottle, but if I had one in my hand I might of.

It is pretty sad that something like that can decide the outcome of a game. So the Dogs have been docked 4 points now. Is that a record?

I'm pretty sure 37 is the record.

Loudstrat

Coach
Are you joking?? I know you come up with some ridiculous sh*t but have you forgotten whos teams fans threw coins onto the field.
One fan, once.

Life ban.

Big difference compared to the weekly Canterbury controversies.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I was unfortunately stuck next to the Dragons Army on the hill (5 metres to the left) and they were hurling bottles all night (none reached the field they were hitting spectators sitting down the front in reserved seating).

Not to mention the people who had bottles thrown at them for walking through the hill when people were sitting down

Last edited:

Latest posts