What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*SPOILER* I can just see the media headlines now

Slackboy72

Coach
I wonder if any dogs fans got upset and threw stuff on the field when penrith were denied a win earlier this year?

Slackboy72

Coach
[FKN-SIK];5643415 said:
I was unfortunately stuck next to the Dragons Army on the hill (5 metres to the left) and they were hurling bottles all night (none reached the field they were hitting spectators sitting down the front in reserved seating).

Not to mention the people who had bottles thrown at them for walking through the hill when people were sitting down

Blatant lie.

To be honest, it wasn't exactly a great thing to start pegging bottles at the field and such but you have to admit if you were a Bulldogs fan, you would be pissed.

Danish

Referee
Did someone mention Sailor gave the finger to the dogs fans when the NO TRY decision came up??

First of all it wouldnt surprise me after the over the hill fattie felt the need to mouth off to them after catching a regulation kick, and second of all, if true he should be suspended.

ByRd

First Grade
Yes he did, it wasnt the finger, it ws the other gesture that means "get fu**ed" it was seen by many fans and for him to do that is a disgrace but we all know nothing will happen

ByRd

First Grade
Also when he dropped that ball, he didnt put his head up or anything when coming back, bloody coward

Moe

Juniors
i was bloody fuming but when i saw bottles getting thrown i was yelling out for them to cut it out, i am still f'ing angry and wanted to run and knock out Clark the idiot, but stupid actions by a few, i still cant believe the decision bloody pathetic

Same, most in the army were yelling out to stop. I couldn't believe those idiots kept going.

Poor form.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yes he did, it wasnt the finger, it ws the other gesture that means "get fu**ed" it was seen by many fans and for him to do that is a disgrace but we all know nothing will happen

He did the same thing back in 2001/2 after the Broncos beat us. He did that straight at the Bulldog army at the showground.

That said, he is quite a character, and I really don't care if he does that sort of thing.

mattyg

Bench
:lol:

Well....you are the family club.

You have big big problems.

I agree.

tbh alot of my rant was heavily influenced by alcohol, :lol:

but i'm assuming you'd sit there copping it on the chin. I was throwing pillows and stuff around when i was venting...not like I was causing harm to anyone ;-)

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Wendel mouthing off and giving the finger to the Dogs fans is fantastic for the game...

The NRL should be paying Wendel a retainer outside of what the Dragons pay him because he is just what the crowd love to love or hate...

Wendel puts as many bums on seats as any other player in the game IMO..

innsaneink

Referee
tbh alot of my rant was heavily influenced by alcohol, :lol:

but i'm assuming you'd sit there copping it on the chin. I was throwing pillows and stuff around when i was venting...not like I was causing harm to anyone ;-)

You and ma hit the jug together often?

Yeehaaaww!!

00000000aaaaHillbilly&JUg.gif

Yosh

Coach
Should of stormed into the video ref room and shot the guy. Worst decision ever. Hope he gets fired, yes I know he has served the game well over the last couple of years but he deserves to get fired for that... Jeez, how could he rule that a no try?

Waow I hate both the Dragons and Bulldogs but please I do love rugby league and that Mr Clarke did not do rugby league any favours... Terrible just terrible

mattyg

Bench

You and ma hit the jug together often?

Yeehaaaww!!

00000000aaaaHillbilly&JUg.gif

:lol: nah mate, mum doesn't drink lol I was the only one on it last night.

She was blowing up just as much as me if not more. One of my brothers even took shelter when the NO TRY sign came up knowing we'd blow a fuse.

Wasn't exactly planning to sit down saying "damn" over a sh!t call just after I was running around the house like a maniac when I thought we'd won the match. It took me at least a minute to even realise it went to the video ref.

barney gumble

Juniors
Yes it was a terrible decision but all clubs get them from time to time.

How typical of bulldogs fans on this site trying to deflect the behaviour of a pathetic minority of so called fans by bringing up a one off Eels fans incident of about 6 years ago.

That minority of bulldogs fans are a constant and ongoing disgrace and some of you people trying to justify or minimise their actions are kidding yourselves.

Well done to the bulldogs players who handled the whole thing a hell of a lot better than some of the fans.

Latest posts