What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*spoiler* - Todd Carney

el magic

Juniors
Good on him, He fired up the canberra forwards tonight and look at how well they played.
Raiders young players are starting to adjust to NRL without any 'greats' in the side.

_Johnsy

Referee
I can understand raiders fan bias, but after one good try he is compared to daley, possibly one of the greatest modern day 5/8ths WTF!!!!!!!!!!

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
I can understand raiders fan bias, but after one good try he is compared to daley, possibly one of the greatest modern day 5/8ths WTF!!!!!!!!!!

umm most of the people talking him up in this thread dont even go for the raiders...

_Johnsy said:

Drinking and trying to read, while posting on lu, isnt a good mix, nobody in this thread has compared him to daley, idiot, Macavity just said that the stepping on the way to his try was fittler-esqe.

Read before commenting next time.

Mal Meninga

Bench
_Johnsy said:
Watch the 'middle to back end' of 2006. His kicking game in the opposition 20 needs alot of improving but his running game and long kicking game is great to watch.

_Johnsy said:
did someone say a nasty thing about a raider player ooohhh didums princess

Nothing of the sort mate, just people posting bullsh*t without reading, what can you expect from a guy like you though.

_Johnsy

Referee
Mal Meninga said:
Watch the 'middle to back end' of 2006. His kicking game in the opposition 20 needs alot of improving but his running game and long kicking game is great to watch.

meh you can have him. he will be able to do burn outs with a pack of winnie blues rolled up in his black ac/dc shirt during summer nats, all while holding the 2007 wooden spoon.