What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* Cowboys vs Manly

Briza

Juniors
No you're obsession with Witt , and your pathelogical hatred of Burns is what is phsycotic!

You need severe counseling.

Briza

Juniors
No you're obsession with Witt , and your pathelogical hatred of Burns is what is phsycotic!

You need severe counseling.

nqboy

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
Tronc is a beast of a man, how do people rate this young prop? He may lack a little leg speed but it takes 3 to bring him down every time.
He lacks a lot of leg speed and drive but last night was one his better games for some time.

aids

Bench
how good was the manly defense in the last 15 minutes though.

thurston looked great under pressure as well, and Orford and Kimorly might as well be the same person.

any update on Aaron Payne?

nqboy

First Grade
Just got around to reading this load of sh*te. Yeah, the penalties went our way but hardly a tackle went by without Manly trying to put the dirt in.

You made your bed, you lie in it.

I agree that Manly's defence in the last 20 was outstanding. Not sure how much the Cowboys offence challenged them, we looked pretty tired, probably from our short bench.

nqboy

First Grade
Payne is fine, taken to hospital as a precaution but, at this stage, expected to play next week.

Cletus

First Grade
aids said:
how good was the manly defense in the last 15 minutes though.

thurston looked great under pressure as well, and Orford and Kimorly might as well be the same person.

The defence was very good by Manly and a turnaround from last season. Quite hot up there so wraps for both teams for holding up so well. I think it heat played a big part in the tryathon in Canberra. I think it's one of the reasons why early points count so little at the end of the season.

And Nqboy can get the lube out and fist himself. I didn't see as much niggle in that game as you obviously did. Get over it, there were no cheap shots as far as I could tell. So what if someone got a facial. From what I've seen this weekend it's par for the course.

Tigertread

Juniors
aids said:
Aaron is fine, he spent a couple of hours at the hospital with possible nerve damage in his shoulder. He will be going for more scans this week.
He was at the team recovery session yesterday but is not a certain starter this weekend.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Good to hear he is ok. Looked pretty bad when he got hit and stretchered off. I bet willow cops some at training this week about injuring a blokes neck with his backside.

Latest posts