What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Spoilers* Warriors vs Eels

Tommy Smith

Referee
One of the most broing games ever. Sheesh, the Warriors really know how to put people to sleep these days.

Blaze

Juniors
So we have gone from the most exciting team in the comp to the most boring team in the space of a couple of years.

The Warriors aren't even worth watching anymore. I used to consider myself a loyal supporter (going through the first 10 years of ups and mostly downs) but I have had enough, I still want them to do well but I just can't watch them anymore. They are pathetic. Everything about the club is pathetic.

Same sh*t different year.

xwizit

Juniors
its not that theyre BAD, i mean they dont get smashed often, theyre always in the match, but they never seem to get in the lead, and when they do its only for a while and usually only by 2 points or so. they have no direction honestly, theyre so boring to watch.

aussies1st

Staff member
Us Raiders fans know what you Warriors ones are going through. Some of the footy the Raiders were playing last year was painful to watch.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
You had an excuse though aussie1st, you're injury toll last year was shocking.

The most frustrating thing is they never get beaten by big scores so they keep you in the game from start to finish before they fall at the last hurdle.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
On an unrelated note, who does the reports for the games and who chooses the leageunlimited 3-2-1 players of the match? A dissapointing crowd below 10,000? That's weird seeing as the official crowd count was over 16,000. And what did Nathan Fien deserve to be named the Warriors best and third best player on the field? There's a reason he got hooked with 8 minutes to go.

aussies1st

Staff member
The Warriors seem to have lost that razzle dazzle football they use to play. That how they play and it worked for them a few years back. They should stick to that type of play.

AuckMel

Bench
aussies1st said:
The Warriors seem to have lost that razzle dazzle football they use to play. That how they play and it worked for them a few years back. They should stick to that type of play.

It's hard to play razzle dazzle when you've got players who would be better suited to ballroom dancing.

KeepingTheFaith said:
On an unrelated note, who does the reports for the games and who chooses the leageunlimited 3-2-1 players of the match? A dissapointing crowd below 10,000? That's weird seeing as the official crowd count was over 16,000. And what did Nathan Fien deserve to be named the Warriors best and third best player on the field? There's a reason he got hooked with 8 minutes to go.

fien was the 2nd worst player on the field.

Iafeta

Referee
Gene Krupa said:
The decision to give the warriors that "try" was one of the worst I've ever seen!

Explain?

Its a knock on if it comes from any part of the arm from elbow or below. Its regarded like a falcon when it comes off the shoulder, its play on. He wasn't on side, so please explain why its the worst decision you've ever seen within the confines of the rule book?

Iafeta

Referee
Harold Bishop said:
Warriors are by far the most stupid team in the comp.
BTW how the hell was that a try? if the ball hits the shoulder and travels forward, its a knock on right?

No.

Its a knock on from elbow downwards. Shoulder is like head falcon, play on.