What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

shaggs

Coach
Whats to say we dont already have a major sponsor organised, but yet to be announced.

We could Tony Sage for 2015 on the front of the jersey.

The donkeys had the PNG bid as a short sponsor.

Telegraph could have embellished the story. I know who would have thought. Asking to be the major sponsor makes for a better story than, give us a couple of hundered grand to be a short or front jersey sponsor.

M2D2

Bench
I was upset i never went to hooters in Cronulla. Im a sucker for hotwings and i always hear that hooters hotwings are pretty f**king good. Alas.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You mongs got one yet?

Anything? Surely there's a carpet cleaning company or a local bakery that could come to the party?

We just got another one. Just an Energy company. No biggie.

Stinkler

Juniors
You mongs got one yet?

Anything? Surely there's a carpet cleaning company or a local bakery that could come to the party?

Please tell me you aren't talking about "Momentum"?
The Tasmanian Hydro Power mob?
I guess it was sarcasm when you said "no biggie"?

Frenzy.

Immortal
You mongs got one yet?

You're close Ronnie

I heard this was the new sponsor

LittleDoer_ContactUs.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
You mongs got one yet?

Whose we?

I thought Tinkler was giving you blokes enough money this year.

Lucky Roy

Juniors
"We just got another one. Just an Energy company. No biggie."

Souths have got five. Star, Kenwood, De Longhi, AE something and someone else. LOL@Souffs indeed.

Nevertheless, with all that sponsorship, prepaid membership of over $4 mil and a guaranteed 1 million before a single person sets foot in the door at Homebush, they are barely and rarely profitable.

Buggered if I know how a side with no sponsors and over $13 mil on tick can survive. Whoever is running the joint is a genius.

M2D2

Bench
Nevertheless, with all that sponsorship, prepaid membership of over $4 mil and a guaranteed 1 million before a single person sets foot in the door at Homebush, they are barely and rarely profitable.
....Not sure if serious.

snoozer

Bench
sets foot in the door at homebush!

that's where i exploded with laughter.

f**king souffs merkin.

Lucky Roy

Juniors
....Not sure if serious.

Quite serious. Despite the levels of sponsorship etc, they have only made a very skinny profit. Maybe twice. The rest (since private ownwership) have been losses.

As for setting foot in the door, laugh all you want. The fact is, Souths attendance is double Cronulla's and the other fact is they get a million from the Homebush people UP FRONT.

Instead of sitting behind your keyboard calling people childish names like "Merkin", you could do something about getting that project up and running. Because without it, you're screwed. Completely and utterly. In fact, If I were a Cronulla supporter, I'd be more concerned about the bank foreclosing and doing the development themselves. The hardheads at St George bank don't really care if Cronulla live or die. All they want is their money back and if they think the best way to do it is foreclosure, then that's what the will do. Then you will really have someone to scream "Merkin" at.