What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Instead of sitting behind your keyboard calling people childish names like "Merkin", you could do something about getting that project up and running. Because without it, you're screwed. Completely and utterly. In fact, If I were a Cronulla supporter, I'd be more concerned about the bank foreclosing and doing the development themselves. The hardheads at St George bank don't really care if Cronulla live or die. All they want is their money back and if they think the best way to do it is foreclosure, then that's what the will do. Then you will really have someone to scream "Merkin" at.

thank you for your concern roy.

the project is in development stage and a decision will be made in the coming months on the approval of the project.

all signs point to a positive result.

jc155776

Coach
Only one team has ever been such a disgrace it got axed. And it wasn't cronulla. All that money spent an still a shitty losing culture. When was the last time oh made it past week one of the finals? Fact is over the past decade sharks have been more successful than soufs. Doesn't say much about soufs does it.

souths should never have been axed.

under the criteria they were ahead of penrith. and the crieria was slanted to specifically disadvantage the rabbitohs.

now theyre just parramatta. spend money. still suck and win nothing.

Since 73

First Grade
Quite serious. Despite the levels of sponsorship etc, they have only made a very skinny profit. Maybe twice. The rest (since private ownwership) have been losses.

As for setting foot in the door, laugh all you want. The fact is, Souths attendance is double Cronulla's and the other fact is they get a million from the Homebush people UP FRONT.

Instead of sitting behind your keyboard calling people childish names like "Merkin", you could do something about getting that project up and running. Because without it, you're screwed. Completely and utterly. In fact, If I were a Cronulla supporter, I'd be more concerned about the bank foreclosing and doing the development themselves. The hardheads at St George bank don't really care if Cronulla live or die. All they want is their money back and if they think the best way to do it is foreclosure, then that's what the will do. Then you will really have someone to scream "Merkin" at.
You ain't got the heart for it.
Fugg off.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
When I first seen our training gear I knew we were in trouble.

Fair enough we might be announcing something soon but in the fair Dinkum department this should have been done towards the end of last season/off season.

Im not blowing my trumpet here but I got laughed at for saying our gear looked cheap...now I see people asking questions about sponsors. It's a funny old forum

Frenzy.

Immortal
Quite serious. Despite the levels of sponsorship etc, they have only made a very skinny profit. Maybe twice. The rest (since private ownwership) have been losses.

As for setting foot in the door, laugh all you want. The fact is, Souths attendance is double Cronulla's and the other fact is they get a million from the Homebush people UP FRONT.

In the context of the LU word filter there is nothing childish about a merkin.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Only one team has ever been such a disgrace it got axed. And it wasn't cronulla. All that money spent an still a shitty losing culture. When was the last time oh made it past week one of the finals? Fact is over the past decade sharks have been more successful than soufs. Doesn't say much about soufs does it.

Dangerous waters there jc. Their 20 premierships is going to shyte over any who's got the bigger dick argument a Sharks fan can make.

jc155776

Coach
Dangerous waters there jc. Their 20 premierships is going to shyte over any who's got the bigger dick argument a Sharks fan can make.

20 f**king local grade comps.

One of which was won after the scumbags agreed to boycott a match and then turned up anyway the pieces of shit.

carcharias

Immortal
If you weren't old enough to legally have a beer or not all teams in the comp allowed to
compete ...
Then , to me they don't count

hisense back of jersey sponsor last night?

yeah looks like it

art-353-Kade-Snowden-320-200x0.jpg

Last edited: