What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Special K

Coach
Do you play the first round without a sponsor on the shirt for that to happen? If I was a sponsor I'd want all the games possible. Especially the first round.
Or you would wait until the season starts and get a better price as the team will be more willing to drop their price and there are less games to be played which means you would not pay the full price anyway.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Or you would wait until the season starts and get a better price as the team will be more willing to drop their price and there are less games to be played which means you would not pay the full price anyway.

I reckon sponsorship must be trickier than it seems. It might not be for the full season for eg. Contracts and shit to be agreed, other deals have to expire...that sort of crap. Who knows, but forgords sake can we have one please?

fizman

Bench
Well as long as it's not the RTA. They slowest bunch of slugs I have ever seen in my life!

SharkShocked

Bench
Pretty sure i mentioned that idea last year as well $tinkler.

I said we should also play a celebrity 20/20 game at shark park with the Foundation involved.

Got shot down pretty quick in here too :p

Stinkler

Juniors
Pretty sure i mentioned that idea last year as well $tinkler.

I said we should also play a celebrity 20/20 game at shark park with the Foundation involved.

Got shot down pretty quick in here too :p

Not sold on the T20 idea, but the logo on the jersey can't hurt can it?

Anything to make more use of the park.... money towards charity, good will, people in the ground etc.

Sharks need to grow the brand as much as possible in coming years.

well thats definitely true.

we should have done a deal with sydney FC and have them play in the shire rather than at dribbleee oval.

that or get nitro circus in.

Latest posts