What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

i dont know anything. nor do i pretend to.

but i know this. its a show of confidence in the club by external stakeholders if we get one by round one. not having one says alot.
it also says to the league and the league community that we are moving in the right direction. not having one questions that.

Stinkler

Juniors
Now now boys and girls. Settle down.

I have heard a rumour. Seems to have some substance to it.
Just because I don't say what/who it is doesn't mean it's not happening.

Lets just say that apparently some things hinge on a certain thing that may or may not be happening yet. Over to you, Ministers.

its well past the 20.

but yeah seems reasonable to asume that the hinges need to be hinged for the door to swing.

all we need.
is just a little patience
and 12 million dollars

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
Agreed. I just hate forum dicks who say they know something but can't back it up.

Sometimes the worst thing you can do with a bit of info you get is post it on here. You get that, right?

Now now boys and girls. Settle down.

I have heard a rumour. Seems to have some substance to it.
Just because I don't say what/who it is doesn't mean it's not happening.

Lets just say that apparently some things hinge on a certain thing that may or may not be happening yet. Over to you, Ministers.

Something's going on. I don't know what as I'm not in the loop on this one, but the wagons are circled as tight as they get. Take from that what you will. But my personal feeling (based on no substance at all) is that we will have a sponsor by rd1 as has been said all along.

coolumsharkie

Referee
No infraction at this point for jc, don't post silly "I heard a rumour and I'm not telling" posts unless you don't mind a few thick heads coming your way via response.

Boardroom fridge is nicely stocked, carry on :)

Stinkler

Juniors
I think it probably hinges on the development approval, makes alot of sense.

Yeah something like that.

I heard that we have Company A offering $X for major sponsorship IF the Development gains approval, but only offering $Y if it is rejected.

Company B is offering somewhere between $X and $Y, regardless of the Development.

Sleeves and below number could depend on these, as Company A and Company B are both somewhat interested in those spots if they don't get the front of jersey.

Could be way wrong, but that's what I heard... from JT.

roboshark

Coach
I heard a rumour that I might be getting sex tonight off my wife. I can guarantee there is no substance to that rumour

SadShark

Bench
Your rumour is merely that Robo, but a rumour.

The operative word that cancels out sex is wife.

Let that be a lesson to all you rooters - don't marry em.

bluey

Bench
Your rumour is merely that Robo, but a rumour.

The operative word that cancels out sex is wife.

Let that be a lesson to all you rooters - don't marry em.

Man where were you fifteen years ago, got more when i was bachen