What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

SadShark

Bench
Uncle SadShark got this info too late.

Upon further investigation it seems evident that the wife gets a combination of 'gold poisoning' & 'wedding cake poisoning'.

Over time the poison of wearing the gold ring on the wedding finger, coupled with eating wedding cake, erodes the sex drive.

Here endeth the lesson.

carcharias

Immortal
I got a haircut ( without being hassled everyday for a month about it) and scored twice in one week.
Then I blew it by mentioning how I knew what the secret was....none since...and need another haircut.

newman

First Grade
Bump.

It is being reported on Sharks Forever that D Irvine spoke about the sponsor situation at the CSSC launch.

He suggested, they only used the word "suggested":

- Hisense have signed on as back of jersey sponsors for close to the amount that they paid for the whole sponsorship in 2010.
- A deal has been struck with a major sponsor but they are "waiting for an appropriate time" to announce who it is.

So there you go.

Ausguy

Coach
when is an appropriate time?

serious question...

HOW ABOUT BEFORE PEOPLE BUY THE JERSEYS FOR THIS YEAR DAMIAN!!!!!

Just sayin.

Special K

Coach
"waiting for an appropriate time"... Hmmm what would be more appropriate then right before the season starts?

people have not bought the jerseys before hand. i dont think theyre even for sale yet.

the members jerseys will have the major sponsorship worked in. or so i have been told.
thay went into production a couple of weeks ago

Latest posts