What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

redback

Bench
Well Redders, ide say we can bet on every lunatic in the CSSC crowd blowing whistles every game for the whole seventy minutes then..

As well as the dude that plays the star wars tracks on his trumpet. Which is actually pretty funny.

I'm glad I won't be sitting anywhere them!:D

redback

Bench
mmm mine arrived but minus whistle.
pretty hard to hear it from up here I guess.

What do you think of the hat? Those ribbons on the side are tacky I reckon. My daughter and the next door neighbours 5 year old both refused to take it. Charity bin maybe!

The Popper

Bench
Glad I logged on here. I hadn't opened the bag so I thought it was just the bag. Cap's too small. Might have to give it to the grandaughter. Toughen her up as she wears it around Newcastle.

Card Shark

Immortal
Toughen her up as she wears it around Newcastle.

She'll survive. Was down at Nobbys beach on Sunday & spotted 2 guys wearing sharks hats (3 if you count me) & a bloke in a sharks shirt.

There's plenty of us out there, we just need a fee more wins to bring them out of the woodwork.

For the record, I saw bugger all else footy gear worn, even Knights.

M2D2

Bench
The hat is awful. Actually, everything is awful. Ive seen more quality in easter show bags that have cost 1/4th of the price. Even the whistle is useless.
Cronulla Sharks. "We spared no expense"
4162383_std.jpg

Where the f**ks my fackin members tie merkin? i wanna be fackin classy.

Last edited:

Stuff

Juniors
So do you buy your membership to get good quality knick nacks or a season ticket to the footy?

Key ring and stickers are the only things I've ever used. Never worn one of the hats and throw just about everything else out. TBH - I couldn't care less if I got nothing but a season pass.

redback

Bench
So do you buy your membership to get good quality knick nacks or a season ticket to the footy?

Key ring and stickers are the only things I've ever used. Never worn one of the hats and throw just about everything else out. TBH - I couldn't care less if I got nothing but a season pass.

I know what you are saying stuff and agree to a point. But the hat is embarrassingly bad.As for the whistle, what is the point. If they are trying to entice members with some extra "goodies" at least make them useable and of half decent quality. I aslo tried putting the sticker on the car and it doesn't stick right.

As I said earlier the bag is great.

well.

im really looking forward to this..if mine came today.

i got the interstate supporters bag last year. dismal. the zips broke on first use of it.

redback

Bench
The other thing I should mention is that if they are trying to promote the club or "brand" there is no way it's going to happen with that hat!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
To support the club.

As an interstate member I do not get tickets, there are some discounts, which I do not use.

I see it as a donation really. It's only value to me knowing I helped, just a little.

M2D2

Bench
Ive worn my members hat (that years) Every year since ive been a member. I even purchased last years when they tried to do the shifty and give us a f**king scarf instead.
Ive put the sticker on the car (albeit not my car because i dont drive) every year. Ive put the keyring on my set of keys every year and im only missing i think 2 in the last 7 or 8 years because they have fallen off somewhere.
But this is the first year that ive been a member that the quality has been so f**king poor that it even SMELLS like an easter show bag from across the room.
I dont buy my membership for the knick-knacks. But when they are such low quality, i wonder why they even f**king bother.

redback

Bench
Ive worn my members hat (that years) Every year since ive been a member. I even purchased last years when they tried to do the shifty and give us a f**king scarf instead.
Ive put the sticker on the car (albeit not my car because i dont drive) every year. Ive put the keyring on my set of keys every year and im only missing i think 2 in the last 7 or 8 years because they have fallen off somewhere.
But this is the first year that ive been a member that the quality has been so f**king poor that it even SMELLS like an easter show bag from across the room.
I dont buy my membership for the knick-knacks. But when they are such low quality, i wonder why they even f**king bother.

Spot on, why did they bother.

To support the club.

As an interstate member I do not get tickets, there are some discounts, which I do not use.

I see it as a donation really. It's only value to me knowing I helped, just a little.

i got interstate as it gets me tickets to round 2 and the canberra game in canberra.

as for the othershit.....

whatever.

Stinkler

Juniors
The hat is bad. VERY BAD.

Lanyard .... whatever.
Bag.... useful for kids, but won't see many adults carrying it around!
Sticker.... OK for the car window.
Whistle.... I've already given myself a headache.... imagine 5,000 of them at the same time!

Can't wait for the 2013 Vuvuzela!

Latest posts