What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

carcharias

Immortal
At least the hat is black
FTR I reckon that logo sucks, bring back the old one from the 80's!

The hat actually fits alright and is comfortable...none of this home boy tucking the ears in shyte.

But yeah if it were a garment dished up on "my sweat shop rules" I think we'd be looking at an eviction.

M2D2

Bench
Maybe the year after they can include a recorder and the entire sharks crowd plays the brown noise, or a harmonica that we can play whenever we are working on the chain gang.

M2D2

Bench
At least the hat is black
FTR I reckon that logo sucks, bring back the old one from the 80's!

The hat actually fits alright and is comfortable...none of this home boy tucking the ears in shyte.

But yeah if it were a garment dished up on "my sweat shop rules" I think we'd be looking at an eviction.
I thought the year we had
JHT-14574AD.jpg

was bad.
But this year its like we spent all our money on Carney.

snoozer

Bench
my bag from last year has survived several international flights and still looks good.

supposedly getting some sort cooler bag this year?(cant remember -it's been a while since i renewed)

liked the t-shirt we got the year before last.

cant wait for the lolhat and whistle.

Madsharkie

First Grade
To support the club.

As an interstate member I do not get tickets, there are some discounts, which I do not use.

I see it as a donation really. It's only value to me knowing I helped, just a little.

That's me too - well said Angry.

Having said that, I struggle to see the relevance of the whistle? At least you can use a key ring, and I quite liked the one last year with the year and Gal's number coinciding...

Tucky

Juniors
well.

im really looking forward to this..if mine came today.

i got the interstate supporters bag last year. dismal. the zips broke on first use of it.

You must have been unlucky RCB. I've been using my bag almost everyday to take to work and the zips are still good.

If this years bag is no good, I'll just keep using the 2011 one till it falls apart.

Special K

Coach
I would not mind that Gallen jersey.. I'd never wear it though but it is still pretty cool.

They should get Gall to sign a few, frame em and sell them off. Are they doing another signed jersey for this year?

the bad unusual.......

im using that as a fantasy team name. thats great

we all know what ya meant, and yeah that happened to mine. buted the zips off with no effort what so ever.

roboshark

Coach
I used last years bag only last week at a work meeting with a dragons fan....tried to shove it in his face as much as possible

azzah72

Bench
I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool if the sharks jagged an old school sponsor like reebok or pepsi?

Be a kind of cool throwback and align with the theme of the year

Latest posts