What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Special K

Coach
I've got an aussie duct one a few years ago in 09 from the sharkies website.. Love it but it is massive even as a small. Also picked up a reebok one from ebay the other which is probably the same size but a large. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

carcharias

Immortal
I gave an old original aussie duct one away to a bloke in Africa for a wooden carving.

I have a few old ones ....one is a corker with an old white logo with black shark.

RUBIKS

Juniors
They should look at the membership:
Kids membership gets all this stuff, Adult membership get's one quality item. Doesn't even have to be an expensive item, just quality.

A Decal you want to put on your car that will survive the weather.

The scarf last year was good, my gf uses hers all the time, that's all she woulda needed.

but yeah, ultimately it's all about giving money to the club, so whatever.

Having said that, I struggle to see the relevance of the whistle? At least you can use a key ring, and I quite liked the one last year with the year and Gal's number coinciding...
I'm pretty sure the whistle is a key ring?

Loved last years keyring, it was a ripper.

Why don't the Sharks offer Sharks jersey's with numbers on the back for a lil extra?

coolumsharkie

Referee
They should look at the membership:
Kids membership gets all this stuff, Adult membership get's one quality item. Doesn't even have to be an expensive item, just quality.

Thats exactly right, why not just a quality cap and a car sticker, sending out crap is not going to promote the club in a positive light, no matter what.

Card Shark

Immortal
Thats exactly right, why not just a quality cap and a car sticker, sending out crap is not going to promote the club in a positive light, no matter what.

Exactly Coolum, a good cap is essential. Mine gets worn enough that I need a new 1 each year.

carcharias

Immortal
the keyring must be a bottle opener with a lighter and flashlight in it... or what is the point of it?

M2D2

Bench
I just want a good quality hat, a keyring to add to my collection and a little sticker, i dont need a fackin bag.
The Hat is an embarrassment. *keeps poking the dead horse*

Madsharkie

First Grade
a coldie holder would do me, save the money on the other shit for the club.

I like the idea of saving money for the club (so does Irvine)... sooo with that in mind, why don't they just send a mermaid to visit us loyal supporters!? ;-)

Frenzy.

Immortal
I like the idea of saving money for the club (so does Irvine)... sooo with that in mind, why don't they just send a mermaid to visit us loyal supporters!? ;-)

Don't know how that would save money.

Potential to make money though.

Is Con Ange going to be the new major sponsor?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Just saw a new cap by Electric(sunglasses). Black white & blue. Decent cap.

Stop stalking me that's my hat!!!

Anyways on hats, this members hat is really embarrassing. Compare it to the roosters or souths members hats and we don't even come close. It looks like something they should be handing out at como station

Latest posts