What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Frenzy.

Immortal
No clues, I'll just type it.

The club lost $350,000 of sponsorships today. 2 have walked due citing bad publicity and lack of faith in the current board.

Luxbet and Onsite cleaning.

ggggoooorrrrnnnnnnneeeeeeeee

At least one has asked for their logo to be taped up or removed before the next game and have directed all signage be removed by Monday.

GO UNITY!! Yay!!!

Last edited:
What the actual f**k.
These companies lick the f**king bag.

All of em.

I hope the CEO of luxbet gets hit by a train.

Beyter yet jump in front of one you spineless merkin.

And as for f**king unity.

You suck
f**k you too.

f**k everybody.

Sharkie73

Bench
And as for f**king unity.

You suck
f**k you too.

f**k everybody.

Not Unity's fault mate, it's the bad publicity from the 7:30 report that has caused this outcome.

In fact, if what I'm being told is correct, Unity is currently doing all they can to stop another sponsor from jumping. Also, when I say currently, I literally mean right now.

Blame the media, not the board.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not Unity's fault mate, it's the bad publicity from the 7:30 report that has caused this outcome.

In fact, if what I'm being told is correct, Unity is currently doing all they can to stop another sponsor from jumping. Also, when I say currently, I literally mean right now.

Blame the media, not the board.

Not entirely. No way.

That's how they are going to spin it though.

Painaway is as good as gone.

Another, who I won't mention yet, is close behind but at this stage have agreed to stay.

I know the reasons and the 7:30 report is only a very small part of it. Why would that matter when as everyone says it was old news? Meaning the sponsors already knew as well.

No no, there are more sinister reasons.

webShark

Bring back Fishermans Friends. Good to get free lollies from the chicks dressed in red and blue plastic capes and hats.

Must have saved a bit not paying Dank anyway..

This forum should sponsor the Sharks. They provide endless debate, amusement and drama.

Next year we could have no sponsors, no points and less players. It will be a premiership year for the forum.

Last edited:
Well.
Frenzy is alluding to things are known and are yet to be revealed.
So how bad is it?

Matt johns sex bad?
Storm cap bad?
Aaron Hernandez bad?
OJ bad?
Penn state bad?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well.
Frenzy is alluding to things are known and are yet to be revealed.
So how bad is it?

Matt johns sex bad?
Storm cap bad?
Aaron Hernandez bad?
OJ bad?
Penn state bad?

No, I'm not alluding to anything like that. Frenzy hinted this would happen in this thread days ago. 16th August it was. This was on the cards before the 7:30 report was aired on 20th August. It's not entirely out of the blue.

How bad is it? Well we are broke and just lost $350k. We look like losing more. Bad is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

YAY UNITY!!!!!

Card Shark

Immortal
Last thing we needed but I can understand their reaction.

Edit: having said that, i don't see how sponsors (who are also supporters) dump the club in it's time of need. Poor form.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
This shit stems from before unity came along.
I cannot see how they can be blamed.
Yeah sure people have valid readons to not like them.. Cullen being one.
Oh and thanks for the hatchet job on TV Bruno .
The little back pedal in radio was a bit f**king late .
Dumb merkin.

But yeah... Bit of a stretch hanging this in them.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm not a unity fan but changing again so quickly can't be good either.

Agree. We are stuck with them & they must now be given the chance to steer us forward & out of trouble. f**king big job, especially with end of season looming & sfa income for a couple of months.

These companies are spineless weasels.
I'm that angry about luxbet.

They are a gambling company. Their business model is to take people's money by offering odds on sporting events.
To bail because of bad publicity, when gambling is something that can ruin lives strikes me as an opportunistic knee jerk dick move made by self righteous douchebags.

If any sharks fan has an account with them like I did, I suggest you take your money out, and when it's deposited into your bank account close your betting account with this jizzbucket of a company.

I will also be sending them a vicious email as a parting get f**ked.

Megalodon

Juniors
Oh well, at least we've got the "Girls of Gridiron"

That'll rake in the dosh... come in spinner!

1148805_10151802306163360_1684569581_n.jpg

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Latest posts