What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

Frenzy.

Immortal
Luxbet and OnSite Cleaning still on the strip.

Buzz was right???

AND the One Solution logo looks ok.
On some of the jerseys it's actually quite small and has white above the black patch.

Onsite has been removed from the website.

newman

First Grade
I heard Pepsi and a surfwear company called HiTIDE will sponsor the Sharks next season.
I forgot the name of the joint venture.

Aren't you a storm supporter? The king of the low, grubby, cheating clubs. I can't believe Smith and Bellamy are still in the game after what was discovered about the level of rorting the club was involved in

Plastered

Juniors
So....looking at the 2014 merch thread Stinkles just posted, do we only have one 2014 sponsor on board so far? One Solutions as the neck sponsor?

Anyone know what the story is? How we looking? As suggested by a few during the season, have sponsors walked?

Maybe get sponsorship from Foxtel with the TV show "The Walking Dead" across jersey, as thats what everyone bar sharks fans think of us, but like the walking dead they keep on coming

Last edited:

Plastered

Juniors
Other forum talking about a sponsor deal that is supposedly almost done. Apparently a Jap company + a few other clues. Believe it when I see it.

Latest posts