What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsor

spider

Coach
They were never going to have the money for the relocation, and one would think it to be extremely difficult for them to borrow it.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Surely there is a plan to deal with this. I cant fathom that a multi million dollar long term development would fall over because of what amounts to a financing issue in fitting out. I mean we aren't that bad of a credit risk that we or the developers couldn't find the dough even at very high rates to get deal moving again. I mean unless the cashflow projection from the development as it comes on line is way too bullish then you'd reckon we'd be ok. Anyone??

Vin Fizz

Bench
Just on Spides comment, if they thought that the deal wouldn't have gone ahead id a thought. Maybe i'm wrong but I wouldn't have signed up to it and i'm dumb as a box of hammers!

bubs

Juniors
Just on 2gb, Rothfield claimed we have a NEW major sponsor worth $300 grand, to be on the jerseys Monday night. He also said no sponsors have walked this year etc etc.

bubs

Juniors
He also made mention of the 7.30 report, claimed "they played around a bit with the facts on the show a bit".

Frenzy.

Immortal
Call me a pessimist, but I can see the ARLC punting us.

It all just seems too convenient that Bruno Cullen went to the ABC with this crap. I don't care if he was on radio two days later explaining it, the fact is the damage was done.

As I said, it could be me being the pessimist.

Cullen didn't go to the ABC. The ABC went to Cullen because of someone else that talked to the ABC.

Oh shit indeed. The developers are ready to go but the leagues club doesn't have the money to do the fit out of the newly configured club so are stalling.

Maybe Flano will do the fit out?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just on 2gb, Rothfield claimed we have a NEW major sponsor worth $300 grand, to be on the jerseys Monday night. He also said no sponsors have walked this year etc etc.

Rothfield spinning on behalf of Unity.

One Solution is upgrading from shorts to jersey front. $300k a year for 3 years.

Massive undersell for a front of jersey sponsor.

It's a start but doesn't even replace the $350 lost off back of jersey and shorts.

carcharias

Immortal
So have sponsors pulled the pin or not.

Has anything official been announced?

Links?

I can't be f**king bothered searching anymore .

Stinkler

Juniors
$300k is terrible for major sponsor and naming rights.
But with all the negativity we are lucky to get anything I guess.

newman

First Grade
So have sponsors pulled the pin or not.

Has anything official been announced?

Links?

I can't be f**king bothered searching anymore .

This stuff you are hearing is straight from the coal face. You won't get links or official announcements.

Latest posts