What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsors withdraw - ME Bank, Hostplus and Skins

Copa

Bench
I wonder if a sponsor was involved in the dodgy payments ... and if so ... which sponsor did it?

aids

Bench
storm will have to go to best and less tommorrow to pickup some supporter jerseys to play in

JW

Coach
On the Skins website:

http://www.skins.net/en-AU/index.aspx

skinsh.png

Noa

First Grade
What a bunch of f*kwits. Where are those things made, by some 4 year-old asian kid for $1 a month. Doesnt really show a company with much class.

Last edited:

IanG

Coach
I think somebody there will need to go to Lowes and get a whole heap of Blank Storm Jerseys

Also wonder could this be the first NRL game played in an empty stadium?

KooGa is perhaps the most interesting of the lot - if they withdraw, the Storm don't have jerseys to play in or media wear etc... would another manufacturer pick up their contract or would we see them forfeit due to lack of jerseys?

They would have to play in skins v jerseys...

It's time for a concerted email campaign to these Skins wankers....nothing rude, just making it plain they're on the nose in the rugby league community.

."

Last edited:

ironhorse

Juniors
Gotta laugh at a bank talking about "integrity" and "fairness"....

What a bunch of f*kwits. Where are those things made, by some 4 year-old asian kid for $1 a month. Doesnt really show a company with much class.

All this ^^^ What about their rule #1.5. conveniantly shaded - Perserverence ? Skins bailed at the first opportunity ! Farkin merkins . All air punching PR talk from a bunch of silver tongued cuties :roll: And what a low act to use it now for an arrogant marketing exercise .

JW

Coach
That's not very professional. Doesn't paint that company in a great light.

Agreed, childish and IMO never good marketing to bag others out (particularly in such a general fashion). Initially thought it was a pisstake.

The Tank

Bench
It looks like something some braindead nuffies would post on here rather than a proper company. I assume they thought it would be funny and edgy but IMO it's just plain tacky. At least ME Bank and HOSTPLUS didn't behave this way.

Latest posts