What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sponsors ??

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hey parra fans after the anouncement of the pirtek company signing on fora further three years as major sponsors just thinking what shorts sponsors do we have. The jersey has pirtek and pain away what short sponsors if any do we have???? Also is amo still a sponsor I know parklea markets isn't if someone can answer question would be grateful

butch82

Juniors
yeah id like to no what happened to all the sponsors who were lining up to join our great club when fitzy got the boot..
sangreal could u answer these questions for us or give us an update.
cheers mate

TheParraboy

Staff member
Heres a thought, Would Pirtek extended the lucrative 3 years if Fitzy was still around?

born an eel

Bench
Heres a thought, Would Pirtek extended the lucrative 3 years if Fitzy was still around?
considering they were a sponsor for 6 years prior to signing this contract, I think the proper question should be "will they continue to be a sponsor after 3 years under the new board".

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
There are sponsors still to come on board. Some will be used to top up player contracts through 3rd party agreements. Other are in negotiations. Dont know abput short sponsor though. I will find out next week.

The Colonel

Immortal
considering they were a sponsor for 6 years prior to signing this contract, I think the proper question should be "will they continue to be a sponsor after 3 years under the new board".

Given the new deal has an option for a further three on top of the new deal that would almost be a yes.....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Of course, why wouldn't they. They we're getting our jersey for a pittance compared to most other clubs. Bout time we are gettting our jersey for more what it's worth.

junior009

Juniors
Runners up in 2009 and bookies favourite for 2010 ? I think you can answer your question yourself.
Would either of those things be the case if he was still here???

YOU'VE just answered the question for him.

eels81236

Bench
yeah id like to no what happened to all the sponsors who were lining up to join our great club when fitzy got the boot..
sangreal could u answer these questions for us or give us an update.
cheers mate

If you lead with your chin, mate you are going to get hit. ;-)

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Hey parra fans after the anouncement of the pirtek company signing on fora further three years as major sponsors just thinking what shorts sponsors do we have. The jersey has pirtek and pain away what short sponsors if any do we have???? Also is amo still a sponsor I know parklea markets isn't if someone can answer question would be grateful

I know other sponsors are being negotiated with, who are multinational companies, but I have no authority or position with the club to say any further, so stay tuned.

Sangreal 86

Juniors
If you lead with your chin, mate you are going to get hit. ;-)

Look everyone as I said earlier I have no authority to speak on behalf of the board or anyone else, but I sense a little under current from a few on this thread. Would Pirtek have stayed on as a sponsor if Fitzy was still here, well I believe the answer would be yes, as Denis and Edgey had an obvious good relationship over many years with the company. From my understanding, the new agreement was not just an increase in term, but an increase in financial input. Please be patient, there has been a huge amount of work done over the last 12 months and we will all reap the benefits of an exciting new era. Both boards as a team are doing great things for this club, but I will make the statement, Paul Osborne and Roy Spagnolo are putting in massive hours for this club and its future direction, so as success comes, and improvements for all of us evolve over a responsible time frame, walk up and shake their hands, because in my opinion these two blokes are the best thing to happen to this club in a long time, and I say that with respect to all have served this club over the years for the common goal of this clubs success.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Thanks for that Terry... gees some people are quick to forget and lay the boot in :roll:

but I will make the statement, Paul Osborne and Roy Spagnolo are putting in massive hours for this club and its future direction, so as success comes, and improvements for all of us evolve over a responsible time frame, walk up and shake their hands, because in my opinion these two blokes are the best thing to happen to this club in a long time, and I say that with respect to all have served this club over the years for the common goal of this clubs success.

I have heard the same of Phil Moss who is working massive hours, the same can also be said of the Girls in the Membership office who are running to catch up and putting in 12 hours days including Saturday and Sunday.

Latest posts