What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sport Multi Thread

Macca_

Coach
Righto, I've re-invested some of my hard earned from Pompeii Ruler on the weekend.

A whole $5 :lol::lol: has gone here -

NBA Winner - Dallas Mavericks
NHL Winner - Anaheim Ducks
EFL Championship Winner - Birmingham
EPL Top Goalscorer - Didier Drogba
NRL Top 8 - Parramatta
AFL Top 8 - Essendon
Return - $1,633.64

Macca_

Coach
Macca_ said:
C'mon Juggy's lads :lol:

Threw $2 on a multi today. 3 nba and 2 nhl (all got up), I have -

Blackburn
Draw (Plymouth/Watford)

$220 for me 2 bob!
Damn it! Juggos lads got up.

Watford won 1-0 though. Stupid 1 goal cost me. :x

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Raiders into Rovers.
Get on.
Raiders are about $4.50.
Blackburn against Wham so won't be that much, but the multi should be around the $7 mark.

willvillain

Juniors
I'm a Manly fan but the Raiders odds are too good to ignore.

I think this game should be a toss of the coin type job - it's damn close, and there is always an upset or two in round 1. 4.50 is crazy money really....

Macca_

Coach
Lads, the League is gonna be that tough all year let alone round 1.

Obviously we're all going to differ on opinion quite a bit through out the season re games too :lol:

But for me, I can't see Manly getting done in that game...

willvillain

Juniors
I agree Macca, and I do think Manly will win, but odds of $4.50 for a game that I feel will be decided by less than 4 points... just far too tempting.

Macca_

Coach
I've given meself 4 'locks' for the opening round...

And looking at the draw it could make or break me for the start of the tipping comps :lol: First 3 games... Storm, Broncs, Parra and Manly for me.

Macca_

Coach
:D

It's purely from a punting point of view. With no coin involved, I'd be happy to see your lot beat them :D

willvillain

Juniors
And after THAT Macca, OUR friendship is in tatters!

(Go Manly! Go Jamie Lyon!)

(if anyone puts together a winning multi and hands it to me on a plate, then all friendships will be rekindled, and all will be forgiven)

(DO IT!)

Macca_

Coach
:lol:

Well can't keep everyone happy!

Ummm, take away the punting and it's purely a logistics thing.... I've lived in Canberra for 10 months and don't like Sydney (cause i get lost :lol:) so that's my preference for Canberra winning without coin involved....... :-s #-o

redunderthebed

Juniors
Melbourne
Brisbane
Newcastle
St George Ill

That is my multi for the week i think.

Net me about $90 with ten dollar wager. :D

Oh and me smoky multi
Canberra
Western Province Stormers.

Net me about $123 dollars with ten dollar wager.

Macca_ said:
:lol:

Well can't keep everyone happy!

Ummm, take away the punting and it's purely a logistics thing.... I've lived in Canberra for 10 months and don't like Sydney (cause i get lost :lol:) so that's my preference for Canberra winning without coin involved....... :-s #-o

So that's why you became so smart, that Canberra Water works magic.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Just put two multis on

$5 on Storm + Broncos + Warriors + Bulldogs + Sharks(S14) for a possible $39.56 return
and
$5 on Anaheim Ducks + Detroit Pistons + Zimbabwe (WCC) for a possible $17.91 return

Macca_

Coach
Yeah saw that. I backed the Ducks too. Had Pistons -4.5 but over the 182.5 points. Fell way short of points.

Latest posts