What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPortal Preview : v Panthers

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
I hear it's a renovators dream?? :D

I've done a building report and there's nothing wrong with the joint.
Macca has it on the market as we speak.

Suity

coca-cola

Juniors
the problem with the time is that its listed as aedt. admittedly only people like brian smith and i really note these small details but thats what makes us such good coaches.

fish eel

Immortal
coca-cola said:
admittedly only people like brian smith and i really note these small details but thats what makes us such good coaches.

Welcome to league unlimited Frank Curry.

The Colonel

Immortal
coca-cola said:
the problem with the time is that its listed as aedt. admittedly only people like brian smith and i really note these small details but thats what makes us such good coaches.
AEDT finished last week....

PB

Bench
Five-eighth Preston Campbell (calf)[/I] and winger Luke Rooney (back) picked up minor injuries last week but should be right for the Panthers.
He is the smallest man in league but has he ever missed a game through injury?

Morenito

Juniors
The Sportal report is pretty much accurate

Its just supporter bias that makes you see otherwise...

sooperdooper

First Grade
we showed last week what we are capable of, a good start and getting a decent lead, we also should what we have done before.....choke

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm a bloke. I'm a bloke with, at times, a short temper. Hence my blow-up after we lost.

After calming down, taking everyone's points into consideration and watching the replay, I can say that I believe factors like the injuries and an indifferent refereeing performance made life very difficult for us.

We could have and SHOULD have beaten both Brisbane and the Cowboys. Yet we haven't shown anything at all for which punters should back us for.

Please.

Munky

Coach
PB said:
He is the smallest man in league but has he ever missed a game through injury?

Missed a game last year because of a concussion received in City vs Country.

Missed a block of games (five or so) in 04 because of a leg injury.

Played every game of 03.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Munky said:
Missed a game last year because of a concussion received in City vs Country.

Missed a block of games (five or so) in 04 because of a leg injury.

Played every game of 03.

do you think you could give him a week off, this week? :)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Morenito said:
I agree with Fish eel, with what he agrees with Suity, with what he agrees with me.

:?

I don't agree with you Morenito, I mean ffs..I would you you agree to a couple of turnips anyway? don't you have any self respect?

ffs!!!:roll:

Latest posts