What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spot of bother

parra pete

Referee
I think Hindy is in a spot of bother after being reported for a lifting tackle tonight.
He has a bad habit of lifting in tackles..I think he will miss a coupla weeks....

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ive got a bad feeling about it :( , hopefully he will get off. should only be 1-2 weeks if he got suspended.

Utey

Coach
He always does it but the momentum quickly swung the other way and he lifted. Not sure what his COP's are but I think with loading he'll be missing a week or two.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
stupid Carney went looking for the ground, but based on precedents, Hindy might be missing for 1-2 weeks. good thing is that we can win without him if we have to (eg. last week vs Raiders) and we have 4 back rowers all in pretty good form.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
didn't appear to be much in it to me

I reckon he should get off

eloquentEEL

First Grade
eelz47 said:
and how crappy was the ref

absolute shocker to both teams (although for a refreshing change, we got the better end of the stick)... at least he's not supposed to be one of the best they've got

newmanj

Juniors
He is a good young referee. Made a couple of errors, but nothing that affected the result of the game. Very fair to both sides, and good control of the game

He is only young.

scottyeel

Bench
I thought it was the man up high that caused the tackle to go wrong, but Hindy was around the legs so he will get done for it. 1-2 weeks at most.

strider

Post Whore
i think hindy is in trouble ... he had his hand between the leg ... doesn't matter if the top guys let go .... he'll get a week or 2 :( .... altho we were discussing last night that hindy is a bit of a judiciary favourite O:)

Latest posts