What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wouldn't pot the Jap horse after that run, but when Real Love is running second over a mile at WFA you have to question the form.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Wouldn't pot the Jap horse after that run, but when Real Love is running second over a mile at WFA you have to question the form.

Yeh Awesome Rock from Real Love and Set Square doesn't really fill you with confidence.

United States and Tosen Stardom appeared to be the runs to follow.

Medium Rare

Juniors
Yeh Awesome Rock from Real Love and Set Square doesn't really fill you with confidence.

United States and Tosen Stardom appeared to be the runs to follow.

I'd be keeping an eye on Jameka over further. That spud Craig Williams had it wide the entire race and still boxed on well. Obviously will get better with distance like most as well.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Is old David Vandyke pulling a swiftly on all of us or what? All prep all we have heard is Yankee Rose is going awful, has had problem after problem, gallops and trials have been dreadful.. yet they have pushed on to the Rose and now she has been the best backed runner over the last two days.

She was the best 2yo in the field and I think people are forgetting how good she was, her Sires win was dominant and if she is still the same filly then you reckon she will give it a shake.

You can all rule Astern out, I'm on at 50s so it's got buckleys.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Is old David Vandyke pulling a swiftly on all of us or what? All prep all we have heard is Yankee Rose is going awful, has had problem after problem, gallops and trials have been dreadful.. yet they have pushed on to the Rose and now she has been the best backed runner over the last two days.

She was the best 2yo in the field and I think people are forgetting how good she was, her Sires win was dominant and if she is still the same filly then you reckon she will give it a shake.

You can all rule Astern out, I'm on at 50s so it's got buckleys.

I hope Astern wins for you man,it was actually one of my horses to follow this spring but i couldn't trust John o Shea so didn't end up backing it in fixed odds before it won first up.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Divan in the Caulfield Cup
Swear in the Golden Rose and Caulfield Guineas
Manaya in the Golden Rose
Sebrikka in the Thousand Guineas
Supido in the Mankato Stakes
Yankee Rose/Tarzino in the Cox Plate

Those are some long range roughies

Bugger,had it at 800000000/1 in these races,they reckon it's more of a staying horse,won't run in either,still pay to follow this horse,he's pretty decent.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Bugger,had it at 800000000/1 in these races,they reckon it's more of a staying horse,won't run in either,still pay to follow this horse,he's pretty decent.

I think any other year if the Hawkes's didn't have as much depth in their 3yos he definitely would have been targeted at the Rose and Guineas.

They are keeping Star Turn strictly to the sprints

Divine Prophet is their 1400-1600m horse and I reckon they will run it in the Cox Plate if it runs well in the Guineas

Swear probably not quite as dynamic as the above two but still a quality colt so they are just labelling him a staying horse and they are probably hoping its class carries it through which we have seen prior... doesn't really have the breeding or profile to run more than a mile imo but we will see.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Im gonna mug each way on it this weekend

Good race.. I think Entirely Platinum goes forward Rising Romance sits just off him with Tarzino (as long as the spaz jumps with them) and Palantino stalking.

BHB smashed them last start but he won't get all the favours here from a tricky draw

I'll be backing EP each way and Tarzino because he's my boy and should have won the Guineas there last year costing me a motza so he owes me.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Good race.. I think Entirely Platinum goes forward Rising Romance sits just off him with Tarzino (as long as the spaz jumps with them) and Palantino stalking.

BHB smashed them last start but he won't get all the favours here from a tricky draw

I'll be backing EP each way and Tarzino because he's my boy and should have won the Guineas there last year costing me a motza so he owes me.

Tarzino was very nice first up,this track will suit,i love the Makybe Diva Stakes as it can throw up a good roughie,interesting enough that a lot of staying horses have won this race despite it being over a mile

Fawkner
Shocking
Southern Speed
Foreteller
Littorio

I wouldn't talk anyone out of backing anything in this race,can throw up a sneaky result this race.