What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2016

Jugada

Juniors
The difference between X's best and worse is just huge. They would have a decent horse if they gave him the snip but can't see that happening

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The difference between X's best and worse is just huge. They would have a decent horse if they gave him the snip but can't see that happening

Yeh not a chance he's already a multiple g1 winner across the ditch

Valid point though typical colt mixing his form as I said I reckon they will 'find a problem' and 'be forced to retire him'

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No way will he be snipped, Lemon is right he will be forced due to some injury or something. Too many cheeseburgers or something.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Can't believe that cat was $15 in Cox Plate markets should have dead set been a million to 1

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Anyone know what Miss Vista is going to be aimed at this spring?

Pretty sure she was going to kick off in a bm78 in a week or two.

Trainer is taking it very patient with her, said something the other day he probably won't test her at any black type races till next prep or even the one after.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Typical that my bet for the Melbourne Cup isn't coming- Order of St George...now which useless donkey will win this year!

to_ddeath

Coach
After backing Asleep in Dickzig in the 5th at Caulfield today all I can say is stay the farm away from the flog Thompson that rode it. Utterly hopeless dope.
Winx over It's Somewhat in the big one today.
Only touching Ball of Muscle in the sprint out of the later races..

T.