What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Memsie is a good looking race this year, plenty of speed engaged to so might suit something flying over the top.

I hope little Yankee Rose has come back okay, love that ugly little thing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Humidor is my pick for the Caulfield Cup, reckon it will run a big race but my boy Le Romain will beat this lot.

Black Heart Bart is not the horse he was and I'm not sure about the 3 yr old Melbourne form standing up from last season.

Last edited:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I would of had something on Humidor if it drew a gate, I think it will struggle to win from there.

Can imagine it being the horse with the flashing light on it though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I see old mate Charmed Harmony getting a easy lead again like he did in the Lawrence and running another cheeky one at each way odds

8 year olds got dis

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Cirrus Des Aigles won a group 1 at age 9 too and Yavana's Pace won a group 1 in Germany aged 10

Charmed Harmony got dis:cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon there will be speed in this brah.. Hey Doc, Seaburge, I Am A Star maybe even Single Gaze + Charmed Harmony

22 year old Mustard will come home over the top
Bahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha Mustard, backed him one day when he won at 11. I slapped myself and still put the bet on.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I reckon there will be speed in this brah.. Hey Doc, Seaburge, I Am A Star maybe even Single Gaze + Charmed Harmony

22 year old Mustard will come home over the top

Shit that's true,how did i miss all those horses doing the form

I should be barred from everything that isn't European horse racing