What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2021

Interested to see how Sea Lion shapes up today at MV.

I also took She’s Ideel @$526 for the Caulfield/Melbourne Cups double to win $50k for a larf.

22850625-3A2F-415A-96DE-22BBDCFD79CB.jpeg

If this bloke isn’t the biggest dick-strangler I’ve ever seen getting paid to talk horse racing, I am not here.

Dribbles absolute shit so confidently and all he ever does is murder odds-on favourites and wear flamboyantly, rad “sweaters”.

Fruitier than Kementari, but Kementari at least gets one right every 3 years.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
View attachment 53409

If this bloke isn’t the biggest dick-strangler I’ve ever seen getting paid to talk horse racing, I am not here.

Dribbles absolute shit so confidently and all he ever does is murder odds-on favourites and wear flamboyantly, rad “sweaters”.

I refuse to watch that channel in general, full of deadshit Mexicans talking dribble

to_ddeath

Coach
Polly needs to retire
Put the cracker out to pasture
Wins that last one at Death Valley on Athelric if he saves ground instead of pulling out wide...so sick of these mongs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
View attachment 53409

Lol quality spray, and so well deserved.

Worst tan since Shayne Hayne but a bigger f**kwit.

to_ddeath

Coach
Somehow go from 3 bonus bets and 50 up to zero.
Pebble/McNeil/Egan/Oliver can all get in the sea with long covid Ffs...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thank f**k for Dorey, good ride by the no name apprentice showed up the apparent A listers.