What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m sick of racing, like really really sick of it…but like a pathetic meth addict I’ll probably come back next week.
Utter dogs bollocks all afternoon.
one of us GIF

Didn’t take me long, backed Matron Bullwinkel in the last at Phlegmington today along with a tiny running double wager…
The Sopranos Quote GIF
I had 3 bets today, 1 got up in the last at sunshine coast and had 2 I liked in the last at Bathurst and only backed 1 of them. You know what happened obviously, other one wins at a good price. The other one I had was at flemington and did nothing.

Eyeing off just in reach at tamworth tomorrow but wary of our boy ollie, that thing just pipped my bet last start and cost me a tidy sum.

I had 3 bets today, 1 got up in the last at sunshine coast and had 2 I liked in the last at Bathurst and only backed 1 of them. You know what happened obviously, other one wins at a good price. The other one I had was at flemington and did nothing.

Eyeing off just in reach at tamworth tomorrow but wary of our boy ollie, that thing just pipped my bet last start and cost me a tidy sum.
Drifts massively, misses the start gets raced 3 wide up to the leaders and drops out to come last. Need to slap myself either for bad tipping or betting on crooked monday racing.

to_ddeath

Coach
Well that clarifies that Arsed Forces is a super drinker of milk…if it couldn’t win that with Shinn giving it a PR it never will