What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2023

Shawshank Redemption Freedom GIF

I heard Harleys been in hospital and not been in a great way. Dunno how true that is though.

While I'm ranting, one of the other dweebs that seems to be all over sky Luke Marlow better not get the top job calling Sydney whenever Flindell calls it a day, would rather listen to that decrepit old caller that does western nsw than him.

I heard Harleys been in hospital and not been in a great way. Dunno how true that is though.

While I'm ranting, one of the other dweebs that seems to be all over sky Luke Marlow better not get the top job calling Sydney whenever Flindell calls it a day, would rather listen to that decrepit old caller that does western nsw than him.

I heard Harley is the Boss of a gang of smugglers, bounty hunters and no-gütniks on an outer planet called Tattooine. The fat merkin has a frog addiction but throws a mean barge rave.