What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2024

Very interested to see how me good mate Territory Express rattles home today. Usually flies fresh so could be a sneaky place chance ~$5.
GIF by Saturday Night Live

Super return. Apparently it’s heading towards the 5 diamonds.

Definitely lads that was an outrageous ride from Shinn - best I can remember for some time especially considering today’s track bias!! I wonder if JMac could’ve done similar on Broadsiding?? Having said that Antino was hard fit, back from WFA and set for this race.

to_ddeath

Coach
Shinn the f**king genius!!!
Definitely lads that was an outrageous ride from Shinn - best I can remember for some time especially considering today’s track bias!! I wonder if JMac could’ve done similar on Broadsiding?? Having said that Antino was hard fit, back from WFA and set for this race.
damn straight, agree re Broad also….amazing though how well the form has franked from a 4 horse race today

Latest posts