What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

Gronk

Staff member
Worked out he played a bit of Flegg in 2022. Maybe got a bad injury this year? He seems to have dropped right off the radar
Yeah I snooped around like you. However he’s been out longer than even the worst ACL injury. Could have dropped off the radar. Could be doing secret training for a boom rookie comeback. Stay tuned I guess.

JokerEel

Coach

MSN says we have 5 spots available..

PARRAMATTA EELS​

Spots Available: 5

• Andrew Davey
  • Bailey Simonsson
  • Brendan Hands
  • Bryce Cartwright
  • Clint Gutherson
  • Daejarn Asi
  • Dylan Brown
  • Haze Dunster
  • Jirah Momoisea
  • J'maine Hopgood
  • Joey Lussick
  • Joe Ofahengaue
  • Kelma Tuilagi*
  • Junior Paulo
  • Ky Rodwell
  • Maika Sivo
  • Makahesi Makatoa
  • Matt Doorey
  • Mitchell Moses
  • Reagan Campbell-Gillard
  • Ryan Matterson
  • Sean Russell
  • Shaun Lane
  • Will Penisini
  • Wiremu Greig
Development Squad: Blaize Talagi, Jabriel Kalache, Toni Mataele, Zac Cini

Eels squad and contract news: Only the one signing for Parramatta so far, with back-rower Kelma Tuilagi joining the club on a two-year deal. Josh Hodgson has officially announced his retirement after a storied career in the top grade.

JokerEel

Coach
I still think Davey will retire and we will be doing our best to move Rodwell / Momoisea on and Makatoa has interest from the UK so he may be let go (but probably not then we are going to rely on 20 year olds if any major injury happens..

I've been asking that question since November last year and I'm still asking.
Pou will keep answering that it's not possible, because... something, something. (Until it actually happens, when his position after the fact will flip to... well of course it was possible you merkins.)

So probably wise to keep on asking 😂

Gazzamatta

Coach
Should have been asking in November 2021!
The moment Jenko got caught out should have gotten the attention of BA and his R&R Cronies.
We got Oppy then let him go. I dont think BA rated him. He seemed to regularly be last choice. I see Oppy has re signed in The Old Dart. A bit of a write up saying what a fantastic defensive centre hes been in England. Yeah, Na! We dont need any of those.

Latest posts