What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

JokerEel

Coach
Mate put him under a different coaching system and you may be surprised. That said this would probably apply to many players even Gutho. You reckon another coaching system would have Gutho doing everything he does? Unlikely.

100% Brown is our best player better than Moses he just isn't being used correctly and doesn't have the support around him..

JokerEel

Coach
He spends the majority of his game cover defending poor defensive systems. I give him massive credit for efforts.
Yep he was let's say pissed off last night listening to him get interviewed on 9.

If he was at a better club he would be leading the Dally Ms by the length of Pous list of excuses

Happy MEel

First Grade
100% Brown is our best player better than Moses he just isn't being used correctly and doesn't have the support around him..
Sorry mate but I couldn’t disagree more. Drown is a decent 5/8. Moses is among the best halves in the comp. There’s no comparison between these two.

Happy MEel

First Grade
All good I just think In a better environment Brown is the best player in the NRL.

They are both our best players though.
I don’t think his ceiling is that high but I agree he’d be better in a different system. Most of our roster would.

Chipmunk

Coach
Playing in RMC does that to your nrl contract?
I believe there was a recent rule change, and if you're dropped to Ron Massey Cup, it automatically triggers a clause where you can request a release from your contract, and I think the club has to grant it.

Soto

Bench
I believe there was a recent rule change, and if you're dropped to Ron Massey Cup, it automatically triggers a clause where you can request a release from your contract, and I think the club has to grant it.
Can the RMC coach liaise with BA who he should name there? This could turn out to be a masterstroke

Latest posts