What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Illawarra Supporters

Ulysseus

Bench
So now you are complaining about the complainers?

Which in turn would mean that I'm complaining about the complainer that is complaining about the complainers.

dude, you know what will happen if you keep doing that

*watches rip appear in space time continuum*

Oh, oh, oh, for f**ks sake Silent Knight, I hope you are f**king happy

Fingerbang

Bench
And even if 2012 is not as successful for Dragons....it certainly won't plummett to Raiders crapness depths.....:lol:

If the Merge supporters complain about the refs this much and they're at the top of the ladder imagine what it'll be like when they're mid table :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
and at Willow ??? Never asked for a poll/never said anyone would support me.
You're right. It was bottle.

But the question remains, have you ever made a worthwhile post? Yes or no.

FMD, bhpea... would you even vote for yourself?

besthalfbackPEARCE said:
But they sure as hell don't attack me for my opinions
lol. I forgot that you're a bit of a sook.

You're right. It was bottle.

But the question remains, have you ever made a worthwhile post? Yes or no.

FMD, bhpea... would you even vote for yourself?

lol. I forgot that you're a bit of a sook.

Have I ever made a worthwhile post? IMO I try to make serious posts on several things, yet most fans on here are looking to hone their comedic skills so whatever, I don't mind that. Dragons fans are the worst though (evidently this board, the lol@souffs board) and their attempts at humour are neither funny nor interesting and sometimes not even relevant.

And nope, I probably wouldn't vote for myself. I don't come to these boards looking for friends, or to become a moderator or someone to idolise. I come here for footy information and lols and that's what I've gotten :lol: Is this a sensible reply to you? Feel free to continue to troll away

LOL! Why are you asking me dopey?

You're just a sad troll who hung around too long and began to take himself seriously. The joke passed ages ago. Ask Waiders about that.

:lol: It was a response to your question. fmd you can't even interpret posts. 2nd time tonight.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It was a response to your question.
Woosh, there it is... over your head. Trolling 101. You used to be good at it once. By that I mean one post.

Yes, the internet is very serious stuff.

As a matter of interest, what team do you support? We both know it isn't Easts.

I support Easts, NSW and Australia, but I know that wasn't a serious question. Good to see you trying to take shots at my support of my team though, you don't have much else.

Jono1987

Juniors
lol

the joke is on Merge supporters

To think that they actually reckon they're well liked around these parts. lol. People are just holding their e-tongues until next year when Benny is gone and it all comes crashing down

Good luck.

:lol:. We're probably as well liked as you're around these boards.

Oh and the joke is on you. See Canberra are usually shit. Year to year. So if you could be so kind to tell us Dragons fans the sort of feeling (I say sort of cause we won't be nearly as shit) we can expect without Bennett?

SerbDragon

Coach
why3jpg.jpg

aye aye captain greg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I support Easts, NSW and Australia, but I know that wasn't a serious question. Good to see you trying to take shots at my support of my team though, you don't have much else.
Now now bhpea, don't don't start tearing up on me. Look on the bright side, it's only 9 weeks and then you'll have another offseason to celebrate.

Latest posts