What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Illawarra Supporters

bottle

Coach
Ok, hands up all the Roosters supporters who love Besthalfwit. C'mon, show of hands please.
Anybody? Where's the love people?

Ok, hands up all the Roosters supporters who love Besthalfwit. C'mon, show of hands please.
Anybody? Where's the love people?

I made it clear that they don't like me, but besides Cliffhanger they're not going to drive me away from the boards like you just did to this new poster :lol:

Did you introduce yourself to your fellow c**k fans by giving them a public lashing?

All he said was reduce the complaining, and the Dragons have a good team and will come good, in a very indirect way. Very worthy of being exiled from the supporter base

bottle

Coach
I made it clear that they don't like me, but besides Cliffhanger they're not going to drive me away from the boards like you just did to this new poster :lol:

Lol, did I just drive away the new poster? Good effort from me seeing as how I didn't direct a post at him/her. Via telepathy was it?
Wipe that dribble from your mouth, again, and get a new tissue.

Jason Maher

Immortal
We could all whinge for the next 10 years and not get close to your efforts decrying the Dragons players selected for NSW...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think it's a fair question. How many Easts supporters are proud to have bhPea as a fellow supporter?

Don't be shy, it even said it doesn't care what you think.

Lol, did I just drive away the new poster? Good effort from me seeing as how I didn't direct a post at him/her. Via telepathy was it?
Wipe that dribble from your mouth, again, and get a new tissue.

Sorry mate I don't track who you post to :lol: you're all the same to me tbh, besides the ones on my ignore list

bottle

Coach
I think it's a fair question. How many Easts supporters are proud to have bhPea as a fellow supporter?

Don't be shy, it even said it doesn't care what you think.

Should be a poll, open to Roosters fans only to keep it real.

:lol: Terrible fan base who think they can do no wrong. Must be like living in Germany during Hitler's reign supporting you lot :lol:

and at Willow ??? Never asked for a poll/never said anyone would support me. But they sure as hell don't attack me for my opinions (besides Cliffhanger). You Merge fans can't accept anyone who has a different opinion to you, and that's what makes posting things against you as funny as it is.

Last edited:

Fingerbang

Bench
get ya hand off it, bhp.....even yesterday, some Rooster fan called Masoe eats babies told you to f**k off coz he has no time for you.....:lol:

And whats even funnier, is you claiming that poster is you under another username.....ummm, telling yourself to f**k off. That is really geniused.

get ya hand off it, bhp.....even yesterday, some Rooster fan called Masoe eats babies told you to f**k off coz he has no time for you.....:lol:

And whats even funnier, is you claiming that poster is you under another username.....ummm, telling yourself to f**k off. That is really geniused.

Okay how about this. Feel free to go back through all the boards I've made and find me one where the entire Roosters fan base has destroyed me like you did to this new poster :lol:

lol

the joke is on Merge supporters

To think that they actually reckon they're well liked around these parts. lol. People are just holding their e-tongues until next year when Benny is gone and it all comes crashing down

Good luck.

11Straight

Juniors
lol

To think that they actually reckon they're well liked around these parts. lol. People are just holding their e-tongues until next year when Benny is gone and it all comes crashing down

Good luck.
So whats it like at ground zero??

Fingerbang

Bench
lol

Good luck.
And we care because.....?

We copped plenty over the last few years and never let it get to us......so what if you try again. Will only be another major fail for you all.

Latest posts