What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George Illawarra Supporters

fanatique

Juniors
I am a MASSIVE fan of the Big Red V...even I am sick of the complaining about my team, not by the other supporters but by our own. We have had the best team in the comp for over 2 years now, yet there are some St George Illawarra supporters putting them down, complaining about the refs, the stupid representative schedule how do you think Brisbane have handled the origin period for years and years?? ...there is always an excuse as to our supporters poor behaviour...some supporters are acting like spoilt kids why..because we are so successful and thats what we expect now nothing less...do you remember all those years and how it felt to not be successful?? or get so close and then just crumble?? People sometimes forget about the tough times..booing the Refs because we happen to get a bad call, imagine how the other teams of the comp feel..the titans...the roosters and so on...quit complaining and moaning...we lost 2 games people it's not the end of the world...just enjoy it because this strangle hold will not last for ever...we have been in the other teams shoes before and it's only a matter of time before we are there again...why? because of the salary cap..its the nature of the NRL... then what are you all going to do? so quit complaining, bitching...and get on with it...UP THE MIGHTY DRAGONS!! :crazy:

The Origin nonsense rips the heart out of every mid season for every club. Not just the Dragons. What serious pro sport allows a meaningless series of representative games destroy its mid season? Unfortuneately we are stuck with it and we continue year after year to undermine our league. Daft but that is the NRL.

Bulldog Force

Referee
wellthatalldependswereyoutalkingaboutthetwolossesthathaveoccurredduringoriginorareyoutalkingabouttheentireseasoncauseifyouaretalkingabouttheentireseasonthenitsthreelossesasthedragonslosttothesharksinroundtwoitwassuchadissapointmentthatgamecausethedragonswerecompletelyoutplayedbutwemanagedtobouncebackandnearlywintenonthetrotuntilthedrawandsubsequenttwolosseswhichyoumaybereferringto
:lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
lol

the joke is on Merge supporters

To think that they actually reckon they're well liked around these parts. lol. People are just holding their e-tongues until next year when Benny is gone and it all comes crashing down

Good luck.

So whats it like at ground zero??

If you look hard enough you might see Monas with his mut and the jar of peanut butter.

Crater99-111w.JPG

seaeagle sam

Saints' supporters are like every other club's - you get your turds and you get your good ones, most of them are good.

What they do have which the rest of us don't is a current premiership. I've taken the piss out of, taken money and beers from a number of Saints supporting mates over the years so I couldn't give a rat's arse if some of them bang on a bit.

HowHigh

Coach
Saints' supporters are like every other club's - you get your turds and you get your good ones, most of them are good.

What they do have which the rest of us don't is a current premiership. I've taken the piss out of, taken money and beers from a number of Saints supporting mates over the years so I couldn't give a rat's arse if some of them bang on a bit.
At least this guy knows the score

woodyk2

First Grade
Dragons fans must be alright. One of them got a chick to write lol@50uffs on her jugs & let the pic be made public here. How can that person be bad. The rest of the merkins get to bask in the reflected glory.

Manly fans however............I'm looking at you woody.
Check out the souffs thread and you will see some of us Manly supporters arnt a bad bunch.

Latest posts