What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George v Manly

Carlton

Juniors
I'm often critical of Widdop's game management but that first half was brilliant, if he could do that on a regular basis we could be contenders. Didn't like the intercept, very risky but the kicks to control play and the short balls are the best I've seen from him.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We know its only half time but myself and Crush did warn everyone this was coming.....had big dollars on our boys after the Raiders game....now come on fellas go on with it....they will come out fired up ...for and against very important with the queue up n the 8...go you mighties

mbk78

Juniors
Great to see our 3 bookends egging each other on as they headed for the tunnel. Sums up the commitment from the forwards in the first half. Hopefully a good sign for not only the rest of the game but for the games coming down the track.

thebigredv

First Grade
De Belin, Host and Sims all stepped it up in the absence of Thompson. I was more worried about losing Thommo than Dugan but turns out I needn't be.