What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St George v Manly

Carlton

Juniors
It was a bit of laugh to hear Cronk saying we had scored mainly from kicks as if they don't count (must have listened to Mary at some stage). How many have the Storm scored through kicks with Slater. I wonder if he thinks they don't really count.

ALSGI

Bench
We know its only half time but myself and Crush did warn everyone this was coming.....had big dollars on our boys after the Raiders game....now come on fellas go on with it....they will come out fired up ...for and against very important with the queue up n the 8...go you mighties
I hate giving praise at half time but - Well done BSE and Crush. Youz done us all proud!!!

Mark D

Juniors
We got to win the second half... will be disappointing if they don't hold their own in the 2nd 40

thebigredv

First Grade
Manly won't need much of an invitation. I hope we don't try and protect this lead. We are not the best second half team. Keep attacking Dragons!