What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stanley Extends!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
_16568_167101.jpg

Godz Illa

Coach
http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=35285&title=stanleys-priceless-decision

“It’s a weight off my shoulders and it feels good to have everything settled,” said Stanley.
“The Dragons were my first priority and what kept me here was the culture, there’s simply no money that can pay for that.
“I’m happy to be staying at the Club and I love being here so I just want to now concentrate on the next game ahead of me.
“Being here – it’s priceless.”

God-King Dean

Immortal
“The Dragons were my first priority and what kept me here was the culture, there’s simply no money that can pay for that.

*jizz'd*

2010Dragons

Bench
Congratulations Style !!!
One day this kid is going to be a super star in the NRL.
I think he is a better player than Daruis lost puppy Boyd.

Tim Smith

Juniors
That is fantastic news and a good sign that maybe Bennett is not going to pillage our unsigned talent.
This avatar was created by someone called xsf27...does anyone know who he is or how to get permission to use something you find on the web.

Last edited:

Minh

First Grade
Just when I thought they were all walking out the door, good news, good kid, let's hope he lives up to his potential.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
It's an indication of Style's potential that his re-signing is being celebrated by us so much after just a handful of games. Everyone can see he's something special.

Top news.

Its a beautiful day indeed.

In my opinion, he could be the best Saint George junior in decades.

He has the look of a potential champion.

Jono1987

Juniors
Fantastic news! Boyd who? No just joking. I'm glad to hear him talk so glowingly of the club and hope he gets first chance next year to impress at fullback.

Too bad he's a Hurstville United junior. Up the mighty Colts! :D