What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Trek to return to the small screen.

jargan83

Coach
The finale was a brilliant way to wrap up a fantastic series.

And I assume sets up a spin-off series

I binged watched season 1 of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds on Monday and Tuesday (got the DVD set as a present). Best Star Trek show produced by any streaming service so far, bar none, in my opinion.

Timbo

Staff member
I'm watching the final season of Discovery, because I want to see how it ends, but my god that show is a slog.

- Why must Burnham whisper everything?
- Why is this crew so emotionally immature that they need to hug and give each other pep talks every two minutes.
- What are the names of the senior staff? Five years in and I've got NFI.

But at least this one isn't 'the universe will be destroyed' and is linking back to one of TNG's better unresolved plots.

MRN

Juniors
I'm watching the final season of Discovery, because I want to see how it ends, but my god that show is a slog.

- Why must Burnham whisper everything?
- Why is this crew so emotionally immature that they need to hug and give each other pep talks every two minutes.
- What are the names of the senior staff? Five years in and I've got NFI.

But at least this one isn't 'the universe will be destroyed' and is linking back to one of TNG's better unresolved plots.
I had to bail on Discovery during season 4. Tried to go back and bailed again. Really enjoyed Picard, season 1 was a bit so so but really liked 2 and 3. Strange New Worlds, well, I wanted to love it but I just don't. Didn't even finish season 2 but may go back. Lower Decks, now that I love.