What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars mafia

Amadaca

Juniors
vote: Amadaca

Seriously, you have an issue with people having a bit of fun on the internet? You're an even bigger dickhead than I thought you were.

And now you've made me waste one of my five posts. Merkin.

:lol:

But for the record & in all seriousness, my honest take is this is you guys' business & live & let live, I say.

However, if it teaches you & the rest of the clan that messing with peoples threads makes you a shit head, maybe this place can grow up a bit & stop derailing my threads.

I won't hold my breath, but we'll see. To prove I'm genuine, I'll now vanish & leave you all to your game in peace. There's a lesson in this for a lot of you.

Smiley

Bench
Seems the empire can recruit people. I turned down an offer to change my ways in the force.

WarriorPoet

Juniors
5th post, sigh.

Going off the write ups that was. Chewbaccas first kill.
I'd say benefit of the doubt, town vigilantes - dont shoot random!

Ok. Change Vote - SGL.

soc123_au

Staff member
I will back KTF on this one.

Vote: SGL

And Amadaca, lol what a sad existence you must lead.

Frederick

Staff member
Ktf hasn't steered us wrong yet

Vote: SGL

I still think Bunniesman should be high on our priority list

Was hurrying to send my action in before the Warriors game. I redirected someone, but forgot to send a second name about who I wanted them redirected to. As a result I believe the redirection didn't work and the target remained on me.

Someone thankfully tried to protect me overnight otherwise I would've nubbed myself out of the game again.

Anyway, the person I tried to redirect was SGL, so unless someone has something more concrete....

vote: SGL

Ever wonder who protected you ;-)

Didgi

I don't buy that he was the one protecting, seems really suss. Do you have anything to back him up KTF?

For now vote: SGL

Good.

I cast some questions on KTF, and the next day phase he tries to get me lynched. Me thinks his powers are from the Dark Side, perhaps even Vader himself.

Latest posts