What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars mafia

Frederick

Staff member
I'm inclined to believe KTF as he's been correct in the past, but the write up's incidcating redirectings and whatnot have me a bit hesitant.

My vote still stands, however should SGL turn out to be town then our next move becomes obvious. If KTF is right about SGL, then bunniesman is our next target.

Also it appears quite a few people didn't see the 5 post limit on today...

Apey

Staff member
Can someone move Amadaca's posts to his shit thread in the NRL forum? Thanks. /dead

Well since I'm dead anyway in one lynch, the Emporer's 5 post threat means nothing to me.

Someone has to either investigate or lynch KTF. Going after town and me outing him into a panic lynch makes him extremely suss.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'll race you to Super League Drew

:lol::lol: Tap, you're it!

Ewoks are the ones who throw stones. Drew? Did you nub AFS? lol

images

Drew-Sta

Staff member
That's twice drew. You've made the list.
/dead

I'm pretty sure the first time was legit dude :lol:

Seriously though, we had NFI and had to make a choice or lose the kill. Your 'I lost my actions' spiel sounded like a slip.

... which turned out to be a false lead :crazy:

Seriously, did all our investigators get wiped out in the first special kill?

Also, I haven't read everything twice so I could be missing something but SGL doesn't seem like the target to me.

Happy to be proven wrong.

I'm pretty sure the first time was legit dude :lol:

Seriously though, we had NFI and had to make a choice or lose the kill. Your 'I lost my actions' spiel sounded like a slip.

... which turned out to be a false lead :crazy:

Seriously, did all our investigators get wiped out in the first special kill?

Also, I haven't read everything twice so I could be missing something but SGL doesn't seem like the target to me.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Because I'm not a f**kuking target! I guarantee KTF is.

Ozzy

First Grade
Watching the Sharks v Storm game and what do they play at the ground? The Star Wars theme.

A beeper suddenly went off...

It was the sound of a Thermal Dentonator...

BOOM!

250px-Tamizander_rey.jpg

KEEPINGTHEFAITH IS DEAD
HE WAS TAMIZANDER REY

It was KTF who first argued against Scott Gourley's Lovechild, the Town followed and the Lynch was real...

250px-Brenderlin.jpg

SCOTT GOURLEY'S LOVECHILD IS DEAD
HE WAS
BREN DERLIN

NIGHT TIME